• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help for home-made stocks

violet99

Hello!

Sorry for my english, its not my native language.

I am building a stocks for feet, where I want to tickle some friends, only women, but possibly several, not for just one person.

I am trying to find out the best size of holes for the ankles. I think that 10 cm diameter could be enough. The stocks will be wood, and then I want to add foam rubber with 1 cm thickness, so the actual diameter will be about 8 cm.

What do you think? Is it too small?

I made mine with 9cm diameter holes, but with the center of each half offset up or down by 1cm to make a slightly oval shape. Then I used a 1cm thick layer of furniture foam (which is fairly dense) and a 1cm layer of polyester wrap on top of that (which is much squishier) and covered them with a vinyl fabric.

I've posted a finished picture of my set on here, and there's a few work in progress pictures on my fetlife profile (Inkquill)

Thank you for the suggestion! I was thinking something like that, like 9 or 10 cm

If you look at my profile pic those are my home made stocks. The best bet is to make the holes a little larger than you think they need to be and then add a thick layer of foam around the inside of the holes. That way when you clamp them down on your victims ankles they hold them tight but comfortable. And some females have bigger ankles than others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back