• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help! Formatting my HD, how to set a pass for ALREADY rar-splitted files?

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
Ok here's the situation: Took ALOT of time to put all of my tickling/foot-fetish material to rar-splits (2) to put each part-file to a DVD... so there are 2 part-files that I have to unrar to get the same stuff to my formatted HD.

How can I set up a pass for the files

stuff.part1.rar
stuff.part2.rar

... really REALLY don't have the time, XMass is coming and I'm under alot of pressure. Have to get this thing password protected soon (so it cannot be viewed or unpacked without the right password).
Since I don't wanna "lose" the 2 DVD's, really want to protect myself with the password, so IF someone would actually get hold of those, he/she wouldn't know what's in them 😱 someone please help A.S.A.P. please! 🙁

---

One thing is out of the question : I WON'T do the rar-splits again... took alot of time... forgot to put the password protection...

If it's already on a DVD, you can't change it, not unless the DVD is Rewritable and you then re-write the rars to each. Once burned to non-magnetic media (ie CDs and DVDs of any format (RW, +R, -R, etc) as opposed to SD cards and Memory Sticks), the file cannot be modified. It must be reburned (If the CD/DVD is rewritable) or burned to a new CD/DVD once the changes are made.

If you do want to password-protect the rars and reburn them, Winrar does that, but it doesn't appear to be free forever now. There is a 40-Day trial, which may work for what you need, available at download.com.

mm

You got me all wrong! I'm terrible at explaining things.

I meant :

1) used winrar to split my folder that contained alot of subfolders, which contained alot of subfolders and so on ... all tickling and foot-fetish material.

2) Winrar splitted it to 2 different parts... both taking 1 DVD each... So it requires 2 DVDs... I have only -RW -DVDs

3) I haven't burned the "tk/ff" stuff yet...

4) How can I add the password now? I meant what took alot of time = the splitting with winrar, haven't done the burning yet... and they're rewritables...

Please help me soon! 🙁

Hmm....I am able to add files to an archive and give that one file a password, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set a password for the whole archive. Then again, I may have an old version of Winrar. Apologies.

Burned it already to two DVD's... Now I'm just hoping no one ever goes to snoop at my closet and find "hey what are these two hidden DVD's that both have the same tag : "FF TK" and numbers 1 and 2 ?
(Ofcourse no normal person without this peculiar interest/fetish would ever know it stands for "Foot Fetish & Tickling" , left the "&" just out of it... damn.

Well... have to keep my fingers crossed... I just don't know if it's worth it to just wreck the DVDs and ... naah... it took sooo long to split into two seperate archives and then burn...

Well thanks all ... I just asked this stuff too late, now it's done and I didn't think enough when I started packing... should've input a password.

-- lol , skeletons in my closet 😛

How about adding the existing rar to a new rar file?
This way people peeking inside won't get to see the file names, which might prove embarassing anyway.

You could set the new rar to 0% ratio, move the old rar inside, and created a nested archive.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back