• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help! I want to enhance his experience!

Bellanoir

Female tickler wants tips please to enhance his experience. I am a female tckler and tough my partner seems to be enjoying the curiosity of my wandering fingers I think I am not doing as much as a more seasoned tickler may(newbee yes). I do not know the in's and out's of restraint and as he has willing offered up his feet to me I want him to enjoy the torture of such an offering. His feet are sensitive so the possibilites are WOW!
Clip suggestions are welcome as well!!!
Thanks to all
Bella

I always found that a nice body oil rubbed on my subby hubby's chest and ribs makes him a million times more ticklish there. Cool fingers on warm skin also helps, as does tickling someone through slippery fabric like those cheap cotton T-shirts. If you get your 'lee laughing first (telling jokes, whatever) it will make him feel more tickly, and of course, just being sweet and playful is the best enhancer of all 🙂

Happy tickling,

Battery operated toothbrushes on the soles of the feet feel exquisite! My tickle lady loves that, plus light, feathery touches gliding upon the tops of her feet. Buy a pair of toy handcuffs... then have your way with his feet. By the way, my tickle lady is also from Chicago.

Electric toothbrush, chopsticks, forks, feathers (especially those with sharpen quills) all those with body oil, well you'll get him laughing until dead !!.

Bellanoir said:
Female tickler wants tips please to enhance his experience. I am a female tckler and tough my partner seems to be enjoying the curiosity of my wandering fingers I think I am not doing as much as a more seasoned tickler may(newbee yes). I do not know the in's and out's of restraint and as he has willing offered up his feet to me I want him to enjoy the torture of such an offering. His feet are sensitive so the possibilites are WOW!
Clip suggestions are welcome as well!!!
Thanks to all
Bella

I agree with the oil and lotion comments, I'm guessing the electric toothbrush will work but no one's tried it on my feet yet *sigh*

As for me personally, being a male with overly sensitive ticklish feet, I have to say that "tickle tease talk" works very well for me. If you can tease with a sweet or sultry voice while tickling, it could drive the ticklishness up tenfold! I know it would work on me at least.

Also, something I found out from a lucky experience, don't neglect the tops of the feet!!!! Everyone gets those soles, but trust me, if his feet are as sensitive as he says, long gliding nails across the tops of his feet, up and down the leg, and back... woooo, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!

Hope this helps, Bella. BTW, is this for a video or for your own personal amusement? Or are you a completely different Bella entirely? 🙂

Ticklesfeetintx

Sorry Ticklesfeet....Purely for "our" own enjoyment!!!
Thanks for advice all!!!
Bella

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back