• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help! In search of Liz Tyler's tickling pix

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Can anyone help me? I'm searching for a pictorial spread where Liz Tyler, and her frequent companion (Leah Marie?), are completely nude and bound to a bed. Most of the shots in this venue are devoted to Liz: she is fiendishly tickled by a male tormentor. I think the pictorial originally appeared in Tickle Hell when the site was still in development (perhaps 10 years ago?). I have a dim memory of the very vivacious pictures and hope they're still accessible from a TMF member.

It appears that Liz Tyler has faded from the fetish scene; she posed for some torrid pix when employed by Tickle Hell (including a set where she is suspended, nude, upside down and viciously tickled; can't find this selection either, it was prefaced with pictures of the blonde bombshell begging that she wouldn't have to submit to tickle torture. Would love to own these shots but the bedroom scenario is a priority).

Thanks for your attention.

Here's only three surviving photos of blonde bombshell Liz Tyler (two from the bedroom set, 1 from the suspension set).

I'd be indebted to anyone who could furnish more photos from the bedroom set; I'd certainly reciprocate with trade. A video from the bedroom scenario would also be very welcome.

Update: I'm specifically searching for photos and/or the photo set from TRICKED AND TICKLED! (the source of the miniature pictures, below; the captive ticklees are Liz Tyler and Leah Marie). The video is also welcome. I'd certainly reciprocate with a nice trade.

Good evening, Doctor,

These links will take you to the TickleHell Video on Demand site.

According to the second page, no photoset is "available for sale".

Of course, if anybody wants to rush on over there, snatch a download, then offer the Doc a deal, you might get a nice surprise for your troubles. Would you believe there's an unpublished Lily Haze blooper reel hidden in a hollowed-out volume of Balzac in a public library in Philly? C'mon, try!

I may do that before the weekend is out, depending on what you all manage in the next couple of days.

PS -- Doctor, I hope you're feeling better. It's like Tommy or Addie Juniper dropped out -- something missing from my week. Get well soon!

Last edited:
Awesome; many, many thanks. A resident member enlightened me to a photo set, shot during the video production, that had been accessible from Tickle Hell (when the site was in early development); I wonder if it's still available? Please keep us posted!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back