• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me! */m yahoo group is empty!

beccasmile88

TMF Poster
Well I have tried everything. Maybe the people here can save the day!!

There are 998 members to this group, and at least 50 new memebers join every week! I can't seem to jumpstart this group!

This is what I have posted so far:

Subject: where is everyone?
There is over 900 members here, and 55 new ones just this week! Where is everyone?
There should be some activity here! People could at least post links to things (files, pictures, stories!)
For every new thing that someone posts here I will post something too. (for example, you post a picture, then I will. You post a clip, then I will.)
I don't know how long I can do this, but I have some things to share and I am sure you do too.
thanks,
beccasmile

What an offer! and no one has replied or added anything at all!! Can you believe it! If the moderator is here I would like to talk to you. I have already tried emailing him.

Any advice? Does anyone here want to join and add something?

Thanks,
Beccasmile

Most people on here (Tickletheater) and the TMF website seem to have a strong dis like for yahoo groups. But i'm sure you will see that from a few members that reply to your post. Personally i never used many yahoo groups so i can't really say sorry

I joined and just created a new FM Tickling photo album. Hope you like it. Also uploaded a file in the Files section.

beccasmile88 said:
oh, I did not know that. Why is that?

This is just a guess on my part. But i think some people on the TickleTheater website and the TMF website don't like yahoo groups because of the Band Width issues (Band Width= meaning how much space you have available to upload really big tickling clips in both mega bites and Kila bites size) and also because of there shotty and bad service that yahoo provides for there yahoo groups over all ingeneral. Some people have been having many and many complaints and bad stuff said about yahoo groups (from long time yahoo group members and new comers to yahoo groups)

Took my Hyenas Club a while to get jumpstarted and gain a reputation and make it through some rough times too for that matter and I now have relatively 1200 members and starting soon our 5th year. Takes some time and some public relations so to speak and to get folks in your goup involved although the Hyenas Club is not your typical yahoo group whereas it is designed as a social club for meetings as opposed to discussion,photos,clips etc.... .

Be patient. You will get to where you want to be and more.

TTD

ask and ye shall recive a album from the archive f/m and i have more if you need

My only problem with Yahoo groups, is once I join, I start getting all the letters aimed at the folks who are running the thing.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back