• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help on how to make tickling enjoyable for fiance

Scooterpiety

Hi all. I'm wondering if someone can help me and my fiance out. He's all for my fetish and kind of gets into being tied up but is far too ticklish. He giggles when my hair brushes up against his neck. I know all his most sensitive bits and I know how to get him into a hysteric fit. I try to make tickling as enjoyable as I can for him, frequent rests and kissing and caressing as I go, but he still can't take it. My question is: is there any way to make it nicer for him? Thanks in advance.

Manda

Maybe make it like a game where he has a secret to tell you, and you have to extract it from him. Then you'll know when to stop.

IMO it's tough to get people into it unless they're pre-disposed toward tickling.

I have gotten some lovers to accept it by starting off with light, occasional strokes while I'm making love to them. In the begining it's mostly sex, with very little tickling. I gradually increased the tickling to sex ratio as the relationship went on.

It helps if, over time, you can get them to the point that you can tickle them while they orgasm without diminishing their enjoyment. From there you can maybe get it to where they can orgasm while you are already tickling them (and making love at the same time).

One last hint... oral sex - the foot tickler's friend! 😉

ahhh oral sex...🙂

We've tried te games, and they sorta worked but he still gets a little scared. What I really want to do is not scare him. 🙂

I think that short bursts of tickling would be best with him. You might also want to incorporate gentle tickling into cuddling (which is what I most prefer to do with my subby hubby). Some playful tickling interspersed with hugs and kisses won't be scary but might lead to some wild sex 🙂

Good luck 🙂

I find it funny

I find it funny that a so called expert like yourself and mistress is asking people for help. Does not really make sense. Sounds a little like your making that up.

What my Tickle LadyFriend and I do is have candles lit and incense burning, and nice new agey music playing in the background. I then give her a half hour foot massage which relaxes her and prepares her for the full body tickling that's yet to come. The tickling is soft, featherlight and gentle... if you create a scene similar to this, your boyfriend may be so relaxed you can tickle him for hours and he'll probably look forward to the next session, and the next, etc. Remember, atmosphere really counts and a relaxing foot massage really will relax him enough so he'll enjoy the tickling.

Sole Man said:
What my Tickle LadyFriend and I do is have candles lit and incense burning, and nice new agey music playing in the background. I then give her a half hour foot massage which relaxes her and prepares her for the full body tickling that's yet to come. The tickling is soft, featherlight and gentle... if you create a scene similar to this, your boyfriend may be so relaxed you can tickle him for hours and he'll probably look forward to the next session, and the next, etc. Remember, atmosphere really counts and a relaxing foot massage really will relax him enough so he'll enjoy the tickling.

I agree with Sole Man. Atmosphere is important.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back