• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helping A Friend

NeoMetalSonic50

TMF Expert
Yo, everyone. I've been a bit quiet around here, but I feel this is something I can't stay silent about this.

A good friend of mine, monkeydick, is kinda being ridiculed for posting his collection on the TMF. Now, he didn't say the art was "his" per se, he didn't draw it, but it's just in the spirit of showing and sharing great artwork. Apparently someone began thinking he did claim it, but it's obvious he didn't. Now, it's gotten into this big mess with banter, ranting, and all-out debates. He was even mentioned on the TMF radio earlier today, and it wasn't exactly a positive thing. Everyone except one person seem to like him posting it, and now he's being..you know, bothered by an insignificant fly. What do you think of this situation? A little support would mean a lot to a good friend.

The Thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121111

Ive read that thread, its a shame his gotten so much criticism, is he a member here? If not tell him to join:super_hap

Yeah, it's better to go somewhere where you are actually appreciated (not to say anything bad about those of us, such as myself, who also belong to the TMF)

Have him come post that collection here 😀 I'd love to see those pics!

Hey, I remember his collection!! :happy: Used to always check it to see what was new there. Yeah, I totally loved it. I'm sure there won't be a problem if he wants to post it here!

i saw that collection and i must say there is no way that those pics could be his the styles were too much different and the original creators gave him permission and where even proud that he posted it just check the comments

Posted there, it's a silly discussion. I fail to see what the guy did wrong.

Yeah, I want to chime in on this. While I respect the certain member who objected repeatedly over at the TMF for being a fellow artist, I don't see what the problem is. Indeed, at this cozy little forum we call the Tickletheater, reposting, mega-posts and collection threads have never been a problem. Hell, they are seen as a tribute to the artist involved!

Being an artist myself, I can only say: the more exposure my work gets the better! 🙂

Recently I discovered some of my older works being posted over at some mummification bondage yahoo group. Did I complain? Did I asked to take those pics down? No.
Because not only would that make me a very unpopular person over there, but it would also take away another foothold my work has gained, a foothold that will ultimately lead people here, to the TMF, and to my DA page -regardless how my work is credited (it's signed with "Scav." anyway)

that EcEu is such a... mhm... well I don't see why he got attacked. If the artists have a problem let them talk, don't let others act as internet cops. If you don't like it don't look at it 🙂

*sigh* I've looked at this topic and I've got to say, with each post EcEu turns into more and more of a troll. The inital argument began on solid ground but it's becoming a nitpicky fest for the sake of trolling. It's unfortunate that this is happening to monkeydick but this kind of thing is bound to happen, especially at the TMF. After all, I've heard quite a few people there say that anime style artwork is shit and disgusting. Monkeydick is fortunate that those people haven't started trolling him in his thread yet. I wish him the best of luck, especially if he keeps activly posting in that thread.

Last edited:
Let him come here. We will welcome him with open arms and sharpened feathers!

I dont see mahy people complaining about who did them, more that they were reposted without permission.

That said - he posted loads of Gripped Chimp images - and missed my favourite one!!!

If an artist asks him to take down all of the re-posts of their work I'm fine with that. Also, I agree with putting a link to somebody's dart page if you're gonna share a pic from their page. That just seems like common sense to me.

BUT, monkey should have made the thread here. Here it doesn't matter if peeps below 18 are in the pic.

Last edited:
Since we all agree let us invite him to join us and conquer the world with us 😀

I agree people over here will welcome him to the group with open arms. I know I personally would.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back