• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helping Hands (f2/f closeup feet / underarms) from Parker's Amateur Video

cinnabar

TMF Expert
You'll have to download the preview to get a good idea of how this video works.

While you are waiting on the download...

Imagine yourself tickling Dorothy's feet, you and Parker tickling her like she's never had it before. Making her scream and beg and fling herself around because she can't get away from the four hands tickling her.

Download done? Okay, now hit play.

Dorothy's feet are freshly lotioned and very soft and sensitive. You can see fantastic facial reactions while her feet are right there in front of you, in your face. Funny thing is she loves getting tickled and tries to drive people to tickle her harder and push her more and more every time.

The full version of this clip can be purchased at our online store.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

Attachments

double my pleasure

Oh man. I love the fact that one is ticklin her upper body while the other attacks her feet. I need a cigarette.

DMoore said:
Oh man. I love the fact that one is ticklin her upper body while the other attacks her feet. I need a cigarette.

Now that's the kind of response that makes you proud of your work. 😀

I'll second that man...i think i'll have two cigs though...that's a hot video right there.

God I love it! Short but very, very, good... 🙂 That's the kind of laugh I like... Thanks!

Downloaded the full clip, truly is another great from your site

As i stated on TMF, i think dorothy needs to extract some major revenge on parker 🙂

Last edited:
goodieluver said:
Downloaded the full clip, truly is another great from your site

As i stated on TT, i think dorothy needs to extract some major revenge on parker 🙂

Just wait til you see what craziness we have in store VERY soon....it's unlike anything you've ever seen. I guarantee, or I'll delete this part about the guarantee. Hehe.

darkgem said:
Just wait til you see what craziness we have in store VERY soon....it's unlike anything you've ever seen. I guarantee, or I'll delete this part about the guarantee. Hehe.

Are you the guarentee fairy? In that case im lockin my window and hiding all the model glue

goodieluver said:
Are you the guarentee fairy? In that case im lockin my window and hiding all the model glue

The guarantee fairy has to go easy on you though, cause I can't help but laugh every time I see that sig pic... 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back