• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Tickle Therapy M/F

powerplay110

TMF Expert
This occurred a few years ago... on a cold Friday night at her place! She was very stressed from work and was taking it out on me. I told her I was going to leave because all she wanted to do was fight and she was saying a lot of nasty things to me. I went to grab my things and as I opened the door she came lunging towards me, blocking the door.

"Please don't leave I am so sorry I am just super stressed!" She said.

She then threatened to do some not so nice things to herself and broke down crying, begging me not to leave. I held her tight and consoled her.

After things settled down, I told her to go lay on the couch.. I sat down and put her feet on my lap. She wore a black sweater, sexy jeans, and white socks.

"I am sorry I've been in such a bad mood today I didn't mean to say those things. I am just so stressed and I've been on my feet all day long!" She said.

I rubbed her feet... but I had it with her making those type of threats to herself so I had to do something that would remind her NOT to do it again...

Mental health is something that must be taken seriously! It is difficult write this. She did admit how it much it helped and lets just say she didn't pick another fight or say anything else of that nature and we enjoyed our time together. Sometimes all people need is a little bit of tickling in life! 🙂

Attachments

• HerTickleTherapy.mp4
    HerTickleTherapy.mp4
    10.1 MB
  • HerTickleTherapy.png
    HerTickleTherapy.png
    404.3 KB · Views: 40
  • HerTickleTherapy2.png
    HerTickleTherapy2.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 29
  • HerTickleTherapy3.png
    HerTickleTherapy3.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 30
  • HerTickleTherapy4.png
    HerTickleTherapy4.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 27
  • HerTickleTherapy5.png
    HerTickleTherapy5.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 35
  • HerTickleTherapy6.png
    HerTickleTherapy6.png
    754 KB · Views: 35
  • TickleTherapy1a.PNG
    TickleTherapy1a.PNG
    104 KB · Views: 32
  • TickleTherapy1b.PNG
    TickleTherapy1b.PNG
    218.9 KB · Views: 32
  • TickleTherapy1c.PNG
    TickleTherapy1c.PNG
    214.3 KB · Views: 39
ahh poor girl was so stressed out a good feet tickling helps so sweet of you love see socks go see those lovely barefeet .

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back