• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here is some good questions in my opinion. =)

Kuvanng

TMF Novice
Alrite lets say you had a gf/bf and if they were not ticklish would you not go out with them anymore?

Next one. If a girl you liked never showed her feet but you liked her a lot anyways and on a date in the future she finally lets you see her feet during idk something. They are not ticklish, smooth, and well lets face it sexy would you dump her?

Last one do you have standards for your lover's feet?

(my answer) lol. Personally I would have to love that person a hella lot to not dump her if her feet are not up to my standards, are not ticklish, and she is not ticklish. I have standards. They must have like no cracks or wrinkles ^_^. But be ticklish and most importantly must be rubbed with lotion every night by me. 😀

To be honest if you are going out with some one just because they are ticklish and have nice looking feet then you are in the relationship for the wrong reasons.

To me that would sound like you were with them just to indulge your fetish and not for a proper relationship.

What I look for in a partner is a great personality, some one who I can connect with.

Then I go for looks, as shallow as it sounds I am sure that you all make desicions on what the person looks like. Dont get me wrong, I dont go looking for people who look like super models, just some one who I am attracted to whatever their looks/size and so on.

Finally if they are ticklish and have great looking feet then thats a bonus.

Last edited:
Just for the record . . I fixed the spellings of the words in the questions.
Also fixed the sentences so they look more 'presentable'.

Alrite (sp - Alright) let's say you had a gf/bf and if they were not ticklish. Would you not go out with them anymore?
First, I would make sure she is ticklish before I start any REAL relationship. I would find out by the 2nd date if she even LIKES to be tickled, let alone if she IS ticklish. What's the point of her/him being ticklish if they HATE it & refuses to let you 'indulge' in your passions?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next one. If a girl you liked never showed her feet but you liked her a lot anyway and on a date in the future she finally let's you see her feet during, I don't know, something. They are not ticklish, but they are smooth, and, well let's face it, sexy. Would you dump her?
I would let her know on our FIRST date that I have a bare soles AND tickle fetish. Depending on her reaction to this 'revelation', I will either see her feet that night or never see her again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just have the feet clean. There is nothing more disgusting than cruddy nails & hard calluses. That is a REAL turn off for me.
Also, I tend to be more attracterd to long thin toes & feet than the short stubby toes. Don't know why. Just do.

Last edited:
As much as tickling and feet are a turn on, a major one at that, its not the sole thing I seek from my relationship.
You're not going to be tickling her all day, there's going to be the rest of the time you have...what to do? XD
Enjoy the one your with, and connect on several levels, not just tickling. Get close to her and listen to her, she might have something she wants too. You might find what she has to say interesting, and the relationship will be more open and comfortable. Most girls with a great personality (like mine) and genuine character will try new things for those they love. You should too! enjoy her, and dont do it because you want something in return 😉
Best of luck!

Alrite lets say you had a gf/bf and if they were not ticklish would you not go out with them anymore?
This is something I would find out before I started dating someone. My fetish is important to me, so if she were not ticklish, I wouldn't date her.

Next one. If a girl you liked never showed her feet but you liked her a lot anyways and on a date in the future she finally lets you see her feet during idk something. They are not ticklish, smooth, and well lets face it sexy would you dump her?

Much of the same awnser her as the first one. I would find out before starting to date her. I know that the fetish ain't everything in a relationship, but for me both have to work. I must enjoy being with her, talking with her, trust her etc etc BUT she also have to have the standars I want when it comes to my BDSM and fetish life. Sex is important in a relationship, and this is sexual for me...so if I couldn't live out my fantasies with a girl Im dating, then the relationship is a dead end.

The standars I have for my girlfriend is to have black nail polish 😉 I looooove it! Other than than she must keep em nice for me.

xD i think i put that the wrong way when i posted this. I did not say that would be the one reason you would dump them xD. O well i will have to make a better one next time lol. ^_^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back