• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here it be...farra's feet (clip,wmv,slightly edited)

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
Sorry, but to make it fit, I had to edit out the interview part as well as the short trailer at the end for farra3.

m/f
feet(well...duh)
2 minutes 40 seconds
1.9MB
ok its not cricket to remove the logos of copywritten work folks. jeff in none to happy about it

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the whole clip downloaded at one time but thanks for posting most of it. You got the best part of it anyway and I bet this girl would go ballistic if she was locked in the stocks because she is very ticklish on the soles of her feet.

farras feet at last!

hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!Somebody took note of my suggestion(?!) that isn't the right wod for it....but hey, i'm tired.....brilliant clip kooieca.Bravo!!!!!!

Excellent, once again all I can say is Excellent!

(And thank you!)

i have her clips on my hardrive, but i never get tired of her.. she was the first tickling clip i ever saw, and is still the best to date for me.

bigred65 said:
i have her clips on my hardrive, but i never get tired of her.. she was the first tickling clip i ever saw, and is still the best to date for me.
Thank you great clip, over two minutes long, great quality. Thanks also for editing it for us.

jsmith said:
Where's the link???

one of the mod's edited it out because it was an old (pre?) Magic Touch clip, which is one of the things that is not allowed to be posted here....read the rules 'dood'....lol...!!

I remember that girl though...was one of my fav's cause her feet reminded me of my ex's (2nd and 3rd toes)..!

Storm_Cat said:
one of the mod's edited it out because it was an old (pre?) Magic Touch clip, which is one of the things that is not allowed to be posted here....read the rules 'dood'....lol...!!

I remember that girl though...was one of my fav's cause her feet reminded me of my ex's (2nd and 3rd toes)..!

Well, actually... the post was removed because i mistakenly edited out magic touch's logo in my attempt to make the clip fit here... read the post 'dood'...lol..!!

btw.... i see nothing(currently) in the rules that restricts the posting of magic touch clips in general.

kooieca said:
Well, actually... the post was removed because i mistakenly edited out magic touch's logo in my attempt to make the clip fit here... read the post 'dood'...lol..!!

btw.... i see nothing(currently) in the rules that restricts the posting of magic touch clips in general.

by all means then.....pardon ME.....!!

...would someone be kind enough to repost (with MTJ trailer if necessary)?

jsmith said:
...would someone be kind enough to repost (with MTJ trailer if necessary)?

I second that. if someone could that would be great! I really would like to see this clip, cuz I've seen the pictures of her off MTJ, but have never seen the clip....I bet it is AWESOME! please repost it. thanks

kooieca is correct, Magic Touch does not object to their preview clips being posted AS LONG AS the logo image is intact.

as I stated previously...by all means then...Pardon Me....!!

HisDivineShadow said:
kooieca is correct, Magic Touch does not object to their preview clips being posted AS LONG AS the logo image is intact.

i couldn't agree more. in our opinion, posting genuine PREVIEW clips (that were created as Preview clips by the producer) is no problem whatsoever. trade away with those! that's what their for.
but don't remove the logo or the advertisement at the beginning or end. then the producer doesn't get the credit for it, or get the visitors to their website. 🙂

and don't rip your own 90 seconds from a movie's VHS and call it a preview clip. that's not a preview clip. the producer didn't make that. you did. that's showing footage for free that he's trying to earn some money back with.

in conclusion:

Genuine Preview Clips? GOOD

Pay clips or ripped clips? BAD

just an opinion. no agreement, disagreement or response needed. 🙂
take care.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back