• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here on Earth DVD

Yet_One_More_Idiot

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hey, I found this short (very short) tickle scene in the film "Here on Earth" and ripped it from my DVD to post here. The file size is pretty big 'cos I didn't use a lot of compression when I ripped it - it's only 48secs in total.
Also, before anyone asks, I have no idea why the colour keeps going funny, almost like the colours are bleeding into each other. Anyhoo, here it is... 🙂

Attachments

Sorry to muscle in on your thread like this, but could you tell me what program you used to "rip" the DVD. I want to extract a few scenes like this as well and have downloaded Dvdx. I have Windows XP.

No problem at all, eric. I used DVD Decrypter (www.dvddecrypter.com), to actually rip the files from the DVD, and then Auto Gordian Knot to convert it into AVI format.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64266 contains a link to this.

The instructions on how to use these programs (and where to find them), I found on a site called "Feet Under the Table" - the address is http://www.nyllover.com/guide_DVD.htm

Hope that helps. 🙂 A word of warning though; converting an entire DVD to AVI format will take about a day - most DVDs break the film (and extras) into about 4 or 5 separate chunks on the disc, and each takes a few hours to fully convert. Of course, if you're only doing it to get one scene (or several close by in the film), then you'll hopefully only need to convert one of these chunks... 🙂

Thanks very much for the Info. I'll give it a bash.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back