• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroes

Heroes, you say? Hmmm ... sounds familiar. Let me sleep on this one.

😛 :laughing:

lol Nice.

Who're your favorite characters?

I liked the guy who could walk through walls. Too bad he's dead; the way he killed Linderman was awesome.

Peter would be very cool if he could control his powers better.

Claire is OK, but still just an over-emotional kid usually.

The cop is good. The new girl who can see a performance once and duplicate it perfectly looks interesting.

And of course, Sylar must die! The new villain is supposed to be worse than him, which is hard to imagine.

If I had that ability where you can watch any physical movement and replicate it to perfection, I'd watch every Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Jet Li movie ever made...or just hang out at local martial arts dojos and watch the lessons. lol

I like Sylar, I don't want him to die. o.o Though I am very interested to see what the "nightmare man's" power is.

I watched an episode but just couldnt get into it.

Maybe I didnt give it enough of a chance.

Well, it's definately one of those shows you have to see from the beginning. lol

favorite

HIRO!!! and Claire, she's the hottest barely legal, meow. I'd like to see her get it good!!!

I like what's-her-name, with the split personality? That actress is really tearing into that part. And Nathan's good too. And Claire, who's very post-Buffy. I also dug Sylar a lot last season, though it would've made sense for them to have killed him.

Least favorite is probably Parkman. What a doofus.

No one on the show's really ringing my bell this season, though; the show's been pretty lame so far this year. It's lost all the pacing and the spirit of last season and gotten as sluggish and pointless as the dreadful Lost. I'm thinking about letting the show go.

I like what's-her-name, with the split personality? That actress is really tearing into that part. And Nathan's good too. And Claire, who's very post-Buffy. I also dug Sylar a lot last season, though it would've made sense for them to have killed him.

Least favorite is probably Parkman. What a doofus.

No one on the show's really ringing my bell this season, though; the show's been pretty lame so far this year. It's lost all the pacing and the spirit of last season and gotten as sluggish and pointless as the dreadful Lost. I'm thinking about letting the show go.
It's not a total loss but I agree that some of this year's story lines aren't very compelling. The sidetrip to ancient Japan is boring me stiff. And Claire is acting like an idiot. Practically her whole body regenerated from radiation poisoning last year and this year she has to cut off a toe (and expose her secret) to test her regeneration? Very stupid.

Eh, I still find it all interesting. I'll admit that it's lost some of it's appeal from first season, but last week's episode picked it up a bit so I haven't completely lost hope. I just hope this year's season finale is better.

We like Claire Bennet, Elle Bishop, Monica Dawson, Tracy Straus and Niki Saunders, Daphne Millbrook (cutie!!!), Sylar is a cool villain as is Arthur Petrelli. Peter is a tool and Hiro is so annoying almost as much as Matt. Nathan is semi interesting and Noah Bennet is a great Snape like character. We are not won over though by Claire's mum (either Meredith Gordon or Sandra bennet (they both suck hard!!!!)). And could they please get rid of Mohinder!!!!! The kids were okay though Micah and the little girl Molly Walker. Linderman was a cool villain when he was alive. Flint sucks like his big sister Meredith. Jessie was a cool villain and Knox is just classic. Yay Adam Monroe is dead. We hope Elle is alive (so hot!). But not as hot as you Heather. You mean not as hot as you Anna. Love you Heather! Love you too Anna! Anyway, Heroes might not be as cool as Buffy but it as least as some action and pretty girls which is more than you can say about Lost which never answers anything. (Though Kate and Sun Kwon should totally get together, yum!)
Love,
Heather and Anna

Isn't this show just a ripoff of The 4400? Minus the good story The 4400 had.
No actually it's a rip-off of the X-Men. Or Mutant X (which come to think of it was also a rip-off of the X-Men). Anyway I stopped watching after the third season premiere because Hiro was acting so idiotic that I just couldn't take it anymore. The show has jumped the shark. I think the best review I've last read was this:

Heroes in Grave Danger
Written by Patrick
Tuesday, 04 November 2008

NBC's Heroes was the most buzzed about show when it first premiered back in Fall of 2006, with its pilot gaining critical attention and early fan devotion after being leaked early. However, now in its third season, the show is struggling to keep viewers and please the network, two things which do not bode well for any show's future.

In the past week, two executives who have worked on the show since day one were fired, leaving series creator Tim Kring empty handed to bring the show back to its prior glory. Too many new characters that not many fans like, confusing storylines and more questions being raised with no answers given are some of the problems the show is having.

It happens more than it should, a quality show with a groundbreaking premise derails and becomes a shadow of its former self. While it may not be too late for Heroes, its future is looking pretty grim.
http://moonlightfans.com/

Oh,I love that show.I especially love Mr.Muggles portrayed by the Pomeranian Lestat.He is sooooooooo cute I love him.Clair is also really cool.I don't like Mr.Bennet for all the mean stuff he does to everyone.I don't like Sylar.Hiro is really cool I like him!The Haitian,in my opinion is wrong for erasing people's memories.Niki Sanders aka Jessica and her son,Micah are pretty cool.Don't really have an opinion about Issac other then he is a good painter when he is ''high'' on drugs.Matt Parkman is really sweet and has a pretty cool power but he shouldn't have made Molly look for Sylar.Molly has an awesome power and is very sweet!.I feel bad for Mohinder Suresh,it's really sad that his father died and he doesn't really know what happened or even much about him.Nathan Petrelli needs to be less concerned about running for Congress and a little more to his mother and brother.Peter Petrelli is very sweet and has an awesome power!Ando Masahashi is a pretty good friend but he could have been a bit more supportive of Hiro.Angela Petrelli is a bitch,I am sorry but she caused a lot of drama for her children.Sandra Bennet is very clueless a lot of the time as to what is going on,at least in the beginning but she is sweet and caring definitely to Mr.Muggles! I think the show is awesome and can't wait to see more!

Claire from Heroes and Buffy from BTVS both experimenting with girls. Its both hot and pointless for the plotline

I like the series but am not a die hard fan. I seem to recall last episode that the government was plotting to capture all the meta humans and tie them into a space shuttle and them rocket them all out into space. Am I wrong on that? I wouldn't be surpised if I was but I also wouldn't be surpised if I wasn't. The "normals" of the world turning on the "meta human heroes" as well as the "meta human villains" is an interesting plot twist to be sure.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back