• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Floridians! Lets give that a go again!

nomercy1

.....Seems that any threads having "Florida" come up in my searches under personals are almost a year old! C'mon! Let's start another! Here's the first....

I currently live in Leesburg. Lived all over the state but could someone, ANYONE, pleeeeeze tell me how you can hook up with a tickle partner, either on this site, elsewhere on the net, FLA newspapers, anything! Of course the closer the better, and I AM looking for a female tickler, or tickler/ticklee. BUT, Since this is my #1 fantasy, to get the holy #&*%ing crap tickled out of me, and I mean real torture by someone who is willing to dish it out non-stop, I will travel anywhere in the state (well, not the keys - for mileage and other obvious reasons) :weird: either North Or South I'm looking at a 6 hr drive max, east west in an hour. Again, I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!! I'm going nutz! BTW, WM,42,S.

I have the same "problem" here in Tarpon Springs ,Florida! If you're out there, get ahold of ONE of us! There has simply got to be a woman in Florida that would like to have an extremely ticklish man to have her way with! you can get in touch with me at [email protected]. Then we can at least discuss the possibilities!

Phil

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back