• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, I've drawn some new pictures.....

Kenjisan

TMF Expert
...well, new for TT anyway.

I've been away from here for a little while, but that doesn't mean I've stopped drawing. Anyway, I figured I might as well share what I've done recently.

The first one is Maya Fey from the videogame series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I drew this pic earlier this year, when I was experimenting with some different styles of inking(I used a black, liner pen for this) and I think the look is interesting, but it doesn't really suit my style.

The second one is Lina Inverse from the anime/manga series, Slayers. I've just finished this pic last week and I'm pretty happy with it. It's not quite as tickling intensive as some of my other pics, but it's still there in a teasing manner of sorts. I used a traditional nib fountain pen for this picture, with the lines cleaned up a little in Photoshop CS2. This style of inking, I believe, suits me much better than the liner or the digital inking(the majority of my pictures).

There were a few other tickling related pics I've done in this time frame, but I believe they've been posted already by someone. If you want to view all my tickling related work, please go here.

I hope you enjoy!

On a side note, I've opened myself up for commissions recently. If you are interested you can PM me on TT or on my DA page. Rules and rates are also on the front page here. I will also post the links in my signature.

Attachments

• A_fair_and_reasonable_sentence_by_KenjiDeGozaimasu.jpg
    A_fair_and_reasonable_sentence_by_KenjiDeGozaimasu.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1,227
  • Slayers- Lina Inverse.jpg
    Slayers- Lina Inverse.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited:
nice always thought that little fuzzies would be the best "partners" in crime

:wooha: Impressive. Both are really cool, but i´m specially fond of the second one... there´s not enough lina inverse tickling stuff.

...well, new for TT anyway.

I've been away from here for a little while, but that doesn't mean I've stopped drawing. Anyway, I figured I might as well share what I've done recently.

The first one is Maya Fey from the videogame series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I drew this pic earlier this year, when I was experimenting with some different styles of inking(I used a black, liner pen for this) and I think the look is interesting, but it doesn't really suit my style.

The second one is Lina Inverse from the anime/manga series, Slayers. I've just finished this pic last week and I'm pretty happy with it. It's not quite as tickling intensive as some of my other pics, but it's still there in a teasing manner of sorts. I used a traditional nib fountain pen for this picture, with the lines cleaned up a little in Photoshop CS2. This style of inking, I believe, suits me much better than the liner or the digital inking(the majority of my pictures).

There were a few other tickling related pics I've done in this time frame, but I believe they've been posted already by someone. If you want to view all my tickling related work, please go here.

I hope you enjoy!

On a side note, I've opened myself up for commissions recently. If you are interested you can PM me on TT or on my DA page. Rules and rates are also on the front page here. I will also post the links in my signature.

I saw you in DA before and I gotta say, you're art is wonderful! (Just look for 11225a in DA)

:wooha: Impressive. Both are really cool, but i´m specially fond of the second one... there´s not enough lina inverse tickling stuff.

Thank you, Cosqui, and I agree about the second point. So, when can we expect to see your Lina Inverse picture? 😀

Kenji!!!
Happy to see you here kind friend 🙂
As I said before yer work rawks hard =D *fist pump*
I hope to see more pure awesomeness from you...I can pay in Boots comics if need be 😉

Kenji!!!
Happy to see you here kind friend 🙂
As I said before yer work rawks hard =D *fist pump*
I hope to see more pure awesomeness from you...I can pay in Boots comics if need be 😉

You're too kind, really. 😀

Oh wow, great job on the pics there! ^^

I've also left some dA love. 😛

Always happy to please! 😀

BTW, is Slayers still on TV in Brazil?

Why ive just begin playing Phoenix Wright games recently, i love that first pic!

Nice work on the second..but..her expression could be a lil more...''tickly'' in my humble opinion

nice!

Why ive just begin playing Phoenix Wright games recently, i love that first pic!

Nice work on the second..but..her expression could be a lil more...''tickly'' in my humble opinion

nice!

Thanks for the comments. The expression in the second pic is intentional. The tickling isn't really the focus, but rather, her annoyance/frustration at her predicament. Since it's meant to capture the moment, you can imagine that the tickling has just started, and that the mountain of fluffballs in the foreground will certainly make things worse in little time. In a sense, you can think of it as the relative calm before the storm. Atleast, thats what I had intended.

Thanks for the comments. The expression in the second pic is intentional. The tickling isn't really the focus, but rather, her annoyance/frustration at her predicament. Since it's meant to capture the moment, you can imagine that the tickling has just started, and that the mountain of fluffballs in the foreground will certainly make things worse in little time. In a sense, you can think of it as the relative calm before the storm. Atleast, thats what I had intended.

Yep, that's definitely the impression I got. I like how both pictures give you a little sense of what will happen before or after the actual image. Nicely done.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back