• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Midnight Circus

Headsnap

1st Level Orange Feather
lol I tryed to PM you but it failed I think because I didn't try to PM you. What do you think of this storyline pls:

"longcat is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong"

lol is that a cool storyline or whut? Anywey I would have posted this on MSN but I couldn't be arsed, also get on irc fgt it is fun to talk about soup.

I'm sorry for washing dirty laundries in public but I'm really desperate to get this person's attention because he or she may possibly be a moderately attractive female and I am a more than likely adolescent male with very little self esteem and think there is some hope of achieving some form of sexual gratification with them. Pls reply by PM Midnight I desperately crave whatever crumbs of attention you see fit to throw me <3

lol I tryed to PM you but it failed I think because I didn't try to PM you. What do you think of this storyline pls:

"longcat is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong"

lol is that a cool storyline or whut? Anywey I would have posted this on MSN but I couldn't be arsed, also get on irc fgt it is fun to talk about soup.

I'm sorry for washing dirty laundries in public but I'm really desperate to get this person's attention because he or she may possibly be a moderately attractive female and I am a more than likely adolescent male with very little self esteem and think there is some hope of achieving some form of sexual gratification with them. Pls reply by PM Midnight I desperately crave whatever crumbs of attention you see fit to throw me <3

lol sounds good but answer this, whut game is this???

Attachments

• Battletoads%201.jpg
    Battletoads%201.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
lol sounds good but answer this, whut game is this???

What an easy one! Its obviously Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

As I am from Glows....I don't know what the devil vlad is talking about.

Ahahaha, clever. 😉

If I wasn't committed to my g/f and Senshi right now, i'd totally be falling for you right now. And I know you're not an attractive female. I'm just loving how clever you are. <3

I approve of this thread.

You people make me cry. ;_;
This is a community full of people with tickle fetishes, you have lots of friends here who would hate to see you cry...i'm sure something could be arranged so no more crying would be done. 😉

Besides, I wrote this really cool post for you in the other thread similar to this. I spent like 10 minutes on it trying to think up the most flattering comment possible...but then I requested that the admins delete the topic since it didn't really have any purpose...so then they deleted the thread...and now i'm sad. ;_;

Besides, headsnap wasn't trying to make fun of anyone...he was just...ummm...well, you see...he was trying to...

You might need to help me out on this one, headsnap...>_>

Oh, he was making fun alright, and he did it well.

He did it for the lulz.

And succeeded. Well played, good sir.

lol @ Vlad, btw, though I would have gone with the answer, "It's Doom 3."

Oh, I'll agree. The joke's a good one. And I'm well aware of its intentions.

I just can't help but feel sometimes like I'm some sort of disruptive force that causes threads like that to pop up. u_u

Come on now, Sammi, you know you're not responsible. You're only being yourself here. Besides, even if you were, that means you were the cause of an awesome thread like this. In which case you have my gratitude.

Oh, I'll agree. The joke's a good one. And I'm well aware of its intentions.

I just can't help but feel sometimes like I'm some sort of disruptive force that causes threads like that to pop up. u_u

When you're a young woman on a fetish website where the majority of patrons are men looking for a good time, then its like a skirt going into a sailor's bar- she's bound to be the center of attention. Also, unlike the women in the videos and photos here, the men can actually interact with you. From their perspective, and for many of them, you're one in a small handful of women they'd actually be able to approach, as its not likely to happen in the real world. You give them a fleeting fantasy.

Last edited:

There is only one way; become an hero. PM me for tips on how this can be achieved. I even have some storylines I could run by you if you like. Or if you want I could tell you via MSN or Yahoo! but you're never online ;_;

PS: The game is clearly Neko-Neko Super Purun.

When you're a young woman on a fetish website where the majority of patrons are men looking for a good time, then its like a skirt going into a sailor's bar- she's bound to be the center of attention. Also, unlike the women in the videos and photos here, the men can actually interact with you. From their perspective, and for many of them, you're one in a small handful of women they'd actually be able to approach, as its not likely to happen in the real world. You give them a fleeting fantasy.

Plus, you did kinda post a pic in which you were stark naked...since it's a known fact that there are no women on the internet (only virgin caucasian males in their teens), you have made yourself a target. But nevar fear, internet superheroes like Headsnap are here to protect you.

Thanks guys. I know it's not directly my fault. When I come here I get in conversations and share a few fantasies through my art. People take it upon themselves to react to that. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. At least the public posts and threads haven't been anywhere near as weird as some of the PMs I've gotten.

Ah well. At least there's Headsnap to save the cyber-world. 😉

Thanks guys. I know it's not directly my fault. When I come here I get in conversations and share a few fantasies through my art. People take it upon themselves to react to that. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. At least the public posts and threads haven't been anywhere near as weird as some of the PMs I've gotten.

Ah well. At least there's Headsnap to save the cyber-world. 😉

I want to be like Headsnap when I grow up. I'm not even joking.

I would prefer Loituma Girl internets. Loituma Girl has pert perky anime-boobs and a leek. Failing that I will accept Hitler internets.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back