• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey TT Fans...Help Daddy Out Here!

D

daddy2

Hey folks...I am helping promote the rock band "TESLA'S" new album called "Into The Now" which is due for release on March 9th followed by a world tour. I have always loved this band, and now they are back ready to get down to some serious rock & roll.

Anyhow, I am in competition with other Tesla fans to see who can promote the band the most, and the winner gets assorted Tesla prizes, such as Cd's, posters, T-shirts, etc....BUT...I am after the grand pubba prize of all...backstage passes!!! So help me out here by simply clicking on the link in this thread...that's all...and If you ARE a TESLA fan, then it will be a real treat for you. So help ole daddy out here, ok....here comes that all important "CLICKABLE MAGIC LINK"...ready....hit it...1-2-3-4

CLICK HERE FOR DADDY

peace out, daddy

Never heard of em, but I clicked anyway...always have to help out a friend ^^

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Daddy used to be called Daddy Longhair, and was (or is) the owner (or cowner) of Hotel Tickle. Not that that answers your question, but, eh. 😛

daddy said:
ok....here comes that all important "CLICKABLE MAGIC LINK"...ready....hit it...1-2-3-4

Clickable Magic Link - done 🙂

HisDivineShadow said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Daddy used to be called Daddy Longhair, and was (or is) the owner (or cowner) of Hotel Tickle. Not that that answers your question, but, eh. 😛

His divin-ness is correct! I will try to make the story short. Many moons ago, when I was a younger lad, I was just starting to put my first rock & roll bands together. Well, after I learned the guitar rather well I became a "stickler" for getting the songs down note for note so our band would sound the best. The other members just "kinda" learned their parts so I would argue with them. So one day I just blurted out "Listen to your f***in daddy and play the freakin part right!" Needless to say, the band started calling me "daddy" to remind me of my outburst and the nick had stuck ever since. Then when I came on the internet I started out by calling myself daddylonghair (I am sure you can figure out why?) and that is around the time I put HotelTickle together with my then g/f Sexi-Mexi. When people would write me they would start poking fun of the name (daddy-longlegs, daddy-dickwad, etc...you get the picture) so I shortened it back to just daddy. There...now you know...lol

And BTW, I am the sole owner of HotelTickle and have finally been able to buy the domain name after years of waiting for it (some travel company owned it for a while for some reason). I have plans for a new HotelTickle in the future, but when I cannot say. I actually had hoped to have the doors opened by now, but life got in the way once again. I also have been working on some stuff for TT here that also got side tracked because my computer crashed. Now, I am back on track and hopefully can finish what I was doing for TT.

A big thanks to those of you who have clicked on the link for me, and for those who have not...please do. It would mean alot to me. Thanks again.

peace out,
daddy

mlukers said:
Umm i get a "page can not be dispayed" page.

Yes...the site seems to be down right now. Please try again later. Thanks bud!!!

peace out,
daddy

Yay, I was right! 😛 Glad to hear the Hotel is coming back, for it was one of the first places I discover on the net. Ah, those were good days.

Yet another *click* for ya, 'pops'...! (from another 'ol /\/\etalhead)..!!

Storm_Cat said:
Yet another *click* for ya, 'pops'...! (from another 'ol /\/\etalhead)..!!

Thank you Storm Cat.

To all TT members...thank you for those of you who have clicked the link. If you haven't, please do because I have fell way behind in the rankings to a person who has a very popular website and has it posted front and center on her site. So my fellow tickle friends...I don't ask for much, so if you have not clicked on the link...HELP!!! If everyone who read this thread were to click, I would be way over 100 referrals!!! Thanks again and rock on

peace out,
daddy

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back