• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey!

Its_MyLife

Summertime:

You walk down the street to meet a friend wearing shorts
(showing off your legs), A tube top let's say or one of those sleeveless shirts. Ya know it's pretty damn hot outside so you have to stay cool, right? There's your friend, she's walking towards you - Ahh she sees you and so you WAVE your arm up in the AIR. Oh No I just showed off my Ticklish Armpit!

A bunch of friends pick you up to go to the Mall or to hang out at the beach. You have your bathing suit on underneath your clothes. You stand outside waiting for that ride, walking around in the grass BAREFOOT, kicking around when your friends pull up in their convertible! Oh YES! They save the last seat in the back for you. 2 girls 3 guys we will have a good time.

So I sit in the back-seat but my LEGS have no room, all these bags either for food or just towels whatever they are I need to STRETCHHHH my legs. Out the window, I WIGGLE my toes God how I feel more comfortable in that position.

Or what about just Lying at the beach either on your stomach, legs bend up to the sky, feet moving all about, playing footsie with yourself, looking at all the other females with their barefeet. You get up after a little wind blows sand on your towel and so bending down to fix the towel your TICKLISH LEGS from either behind or in front are now revealed. WOW Your G-string has just hiked up a few more inches and that TICKLISH BELLY is now showing more and more, You wave hello to all your friends you haven't seen in ages and once again your TICKLISH ARMPITS.

Lying back down but before you STRETCH your body as if you were YAWNING and those TICKLISH RIBS have just been revealed as well.

OK time to chill out and get back on that towel and catch some rays! I go back to WIGGLING MY TOES IN THE AIR hoping to god someone on the beach is into the same thing I am!

You know what that is. Hanging out at the beach in the Summertime, right?

:drool:
:laughing:

Just thought I'd introduce myself!

Shocked that 8 people so far have read my "Hey" posting but they were either too shy to say something or just didn't like it. Either way it would be nice to get some response. LOL

Its_MyLife said:
Summertime:

You walk down the street to meet a friend wearing shorts
(showing off your legs), A tube top let's say or one of those sleeveless shirts. Ya know it's pretty damn hot outside so you have to stay cool, right? There's your friend, she's walking towards you - Ahh she sees you and so you WAVE your arm up in the AIR. Oh No I just showed off my Ticklish Armpit!

A bunch of friends pick you up to go to the Mall or to hang out at the beach. You have your bathing suit on underneath your clothes. You stand outside waiting for that ride, walking around in the grass BAREFOOT, kicking around when your friends pull up in their convertible! Oh YES! They save the last seat in the back for you. 2 girls 3 guys we will have a good time.

So I sit in the back-seat but my LEGS have no room, all these bags either for food or just towels whatever they are I need to STRETCHHHH my legs. Out the window, I WIGGLE my toes God how I feel more comfortable in that position.

Or what about just Lying at the beach either on your stomach, legs bend up to the sky, feet moving all about, playing footsie with yourself, looking at all the other females with their barefeet. You get up after a little wind blows sand on your towel and so bending down to fix the towel your TICKLISH LEGS from either behind or in front are now revealed. WOW Your G-string has just hiked up a few more inches and that TICKLISH BELLY is now showing more and more, You wave hello to all your friends you haven't seen in ages and once again your TICKLISH ARMPITS.

Lying back down but before you STRETCH your body as if you were YAWNING and those TICKLISH RIBS have just been revealed as well.

OK time to chill out and get back on that towel and catch some rays! I go back to WIGGLING MY TOES IN THE AIR hoping to god someone on the beach is into the same thing I am!

You know what that is. Hanging out at the beach in the Summertime, right?

:drool:
:laughing:

Just thought I'd introduce myself!

Wow Its_MyLife (which is a Good song by the way :happy: ) that was a Great little post. Welcome to Tickle Theater! *hands Its_MyLife a double chunk Chocolate chip cookie* im always Glad to see new members join. Feel Free Anytime!! Its_MyLife to send me a Private Message. im always looking for tickle friends..... well take Care and have a Great Great Day

bye

and again that was a cute post 😀

David aka BellyButtonsroc

🙄 it took me several minutes to read and understand your post... my knowledge of english language is very bad 😕
anyway, even if I don't know if I understood completely your message, it seems very nice and genuine. if only I could meet you a woman like you, I think that we could have a very good time...for hours and hours... 😛

hiya honey, welcome!!...interesting post you did there...random thoughts??

Quite the introductory post, Its_MyLife, and welcome to ther community! Glad to have you with us! :happy:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here!

Welcome. Not really sure what you were trying to say in your post but welcome anyway.

I just posted this to TEASE all you ticklers out there. No come on seriously I'm sure there are woman out there who just walked around barefoot in the grass, wiggled there toes out a car window ... I mean come on I know I'm not the only woman who's craved that special attention from that special someone out there. Or wished they lived close by to a tickler or two and wore something revealing in hopes to meet someone who was?

Its_MyLife said:
I just posted this to TEASE all you ticklers out there. No come on seriously I'm sure there are woman out there who just walked around barefoot in the grass, wiggled there toes out a car window ... I mean come on I know I'm not the only woman who's craved that special attention from that special someone out there. Or wished they lived close by to a tickler or two and wore something revealing in hopes to meet someone who was?

Have you ever teased any of your dates into tickling you?

No come on seriously I'm sure there are woman out there who just walked around barefoot in the grass, wiggled there toes out a car window ... I mean come on I know I'm not the only woman who's craved that special attention from that special someone out there. Or wished they lived close by to a tickler or two and wore something revealing in hopes to meet someone who was?

LOL I always do that! Or a variation at least. 😀 I love to wear my cute little picture socks or bare feet with sandals and just slip my feet in and out in the hopes that a foot lover out there is enjoying the show. 😛
I also frequently gode hubby into tickling me in public. Just in case. 😀

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back