• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hi folks need help

ard261

TMF Poster
There is this girl at work her feet are beautiful and she knows I have a foot fetish. Her feet are deathly ticklish and I offered her $300 dollars for 30 minutes of tickling. She said she would love too but her feet are too ticklish to let me tickle her. how do I get her to let me tickle her feet. I even up the money to $500.00 still no. I want this girls feet. they are to die for. Soft and smooth and she teases me everyday. Just because she knows it makes me crazy.

Tony

you want to give $500 to a girl just to tickle her feet??? FIVE HUNDRED?????

think about that man

Ard--anytime you're in Pittsburgh and want to throw down that kinda money...I'd be first in line for that job!!! 😛

Some girls just don't like being tickled...which sucks...but it's true...

There are several girls where I work whose feet I would love to tickle but I would never pay $500.00 to tickle them. You must have money to burn or have the biggest foot fetish of all time. Since her feet are so beautiful, soft and smooth as well as being deathly ticklish use the fact that she teases you every day as an incentive to tickle them. Offer to give her a foot massage after work and if she agrees when you have her nice and relaxed start tickling her feet. If she normally kicks off her shoes at work sneak in a tickle when you have a few free minutes and she is so busy doing something else that she isn't paying attention to her feet or you.

$500 for a tickle session with Camel........ :umm: :tounge:

I know you think that is stupid. I know she would not take it. But I offered to see what she would do. I like what I like and can afford it. If she said yes I would give it too her. I enjoy life. I watched my sister die at 43. And I have decided to do and get what I want. You never know when the end is near.

Tony

Just be careful.......this is a workplace thing, and if you do something that ticks her off, you could find yourself being fired for sexual harassment.

not trying to be a "downer" but that is a possibility....

If you can afford to pay that much money to tickle the feet of a women who happens to also have deathly ticklish feet you must have one hell of a good job. I bet if you did a little private advertising or let word of mouth spread the news at work you would have women lined up that would be very willing to let you tickle their feet.

Cellar's right about the sexual harassment angle. You'd have to be careful.
As for the money, I've seen people blow thousands on things I wouldn't give a nickel for. It's yours, you earned it, it's yours to spend.

shark said:
$500 for a tickle session with Camel........ :umm: :tounge:

Well hell, I'd do it if I knew the guy a bit first...that would be money well earned!!!

But seriously, look around...there are tons of women who would do that for you...you just need to know where to look...check the internet...I guarantee you'll find something you're looking for...

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back