• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi from the new kid

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hey all. I M new around here so I thought I would introduce myself. For now U can call me Vampyr (after the classic movie) after U get 2 know me better I'll share my real name with U.

So how did I get into tickling? Well the first couple of times happened when I was underage 13 and 14 respectively) and I'm not sure if I M allowed 2 tell those stories. I've been a Tomboy most of my life and U can often find me walking around barefoot . . . even 2 school and 2 the Mall. There is just something about a chick going barefoot in public that does something 2 most dudes. Guys want 2 walk along with me, strike up a conversation, some even want 2 take photos of my unshod pads.

So I hope 2 meet some of U have have some interesting conversations and share some stories.

TTYL

U have a Yahoo Group?

Jinkies thee is a Yahoo Group for chicks who dig tickling other chicks? Mega awesome! I M just so totally there!

vampyr said:
Jinkies thee is a Yahoo Group for chicks who dig tickling other chicks?

Sweet, I'm glad you wanna join my group. There a lot of girls around here who dig tickling other girls, and a good chunk of them are ONLY into tickling other girls (*bad for me, good for chicks), but yeah, you should be happy here. :dogpile:

Hello Vampyr,

Welcome to the TMF. I hope that you enjoy.

Myriads

Hi Vampyr,

I'm Mitch. Welcome to the TMF. I've been here nearly five years, and this site is a pretty cool place.
Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch

Welcome to the TMF, Vampyr, and congratulations on making your first posts. 😀 This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome

Welcome Vampyre. Im gonna like you already cuz of your name. This is a great place and hope to see lots of posts from you.

Cute Name

Welcome, and nice name. There are some odd balls here, but most of us are harmless 😉.

Hello Vampyr

Yes welcome Vampyr we have some great people here this place is pretty awsome. I also look forword myself to chatting with you sometime have fun.

:bouncybou
vampyr,
Welcome to the forum. Relax and enjoy your time here. Hope to see more posts from you.

Thanks everyone!

Hey thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Now unfortunately I have 2 say "So Long For Nopw". U C, I happen 2 B on summer holiday from medical school and soon I M leaving for a two week holiday in Hawaii with my g/f. O sure I will have my laptop with me but Hawaii + g/f + two week holiday = well, U do the math!

Back soon everyone. Thanks again and TTYL.

PS: Don't forget me while I M gone!

vampyr said:
Hey thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Now unfortunately I have 2 say "So Long For Nopw". U C, I happen 2 B on summer holiday from medical school and soon I M leaving for a two week holiday in Hawaii with my g/f. O sure I will have my laptop with me but Hawaii + g/f + two week holiday = well, U do the math!

Back soon everyone. Thanks again and TTYL.

PS: Don't forget me while I M gone!

LOL well have fun, though I'm not sure I want to do the math! Hehe damn me for being so old fashioned ^^. Er wait, I hope I don't get damned OO.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back