• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi! Im a new Member!

femtummyticklee

Hiya Guys! 😎

Thankyou for letting me join the gang, allow me to introduce myself!

I'm a 21f trainee teacher in england.
Please be gentle with me, I'm a ticklee with a very sensitive stomach!

I'd like to post some stories in the near future, mostly fictional but I do have some really amazing experiences to share with you!
Also I can doctor photos, not very well, but if theres an unfeasible picture you would like to see I'll have a go if I get chance.

One last thing, can anyone tell me how to upload a graphic to go next to my name, is it an avator? I clicked on edit avatar but I couldnt upload. Please help!

Thanks again!

Byee! 😀

Hiya! Enjoy your stay here. i think its ten posts before you can get an avatar..i might be wrong tho. Anyways..post lots and have fun!

Welcome!

Welcome to Tickle Theater, femtummyticklee!

I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here and find that there's plenty of stuff to keep you quite occupied. Look forward to reading some of your stories when you post them, too!

What naveltklr1350 said rings familar with me too... But as for picking an avatar, I think you just go to UserCP, Edit Avatar, and then pick one of the pics that are there and save changes. Of course, if you wish to upload one of your own, there are criteria to stick too - which I can't actually remember. Sorry!

Nice to see another person from England too. Hope you enjoy yourself here - sure you will 🙂

Take care, and hope to chat sometime,

Moondog 😀

Last edited:
Welcome! There are some limits to customizing your account until you reach the 10 post limit...read about them here...
http://www.tickletheater.com/index.php?page=powerof10
10 posts is easy to reach though. 🙂 Any questions or problems don't hesitate to call upon HisDivineShadow, Mistress Valarie, or myself. 🙂

Hi, and welcome -- I also worked as a student teacher a few years ago, when I lived closer to civilisation 😀 There are some upper-body fans here who will be very happy to make your acquaintance 😉

Welcome to the Theater and our particular brand of tomfoolery! :cyclopes:

From the UK huh? Cool!

Here's a pic of two of my favorite people from the UK...Dave Murry and Steve Harris from the mighty Iron Maiden.
And by the way, they are not in an english rock band, they are dental floss salesmen from Montana.

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 17
All new members have to go on a coffee and donut run for the rest of us. I take mine black. There's a Winchell's five blocks from here.

Just kidding. Have fun!

Thanks for the advice, and the wonderful reception!

My Yahoo ID is "sorrowfulsin" if ya wanna have a chat.

thanks again, talk soon, byee!! 😀

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Great to see new UK people entering the community, it's a bit of a dry area here... you should also check out the UKTF if you haven't been there already: http://www.tickled-brits.com/forum/ Hope to see you around!

femtummyticklee said:
Hiya Guys! 😎

Thankyou for letting me join the gang, allow me to introduce myself!

I'm a 21f trainee teacher in england.
Please be gentle with me, I'm a ticklee with a very sensitive stomach!

I'd like to post some stories in the near future, mostly fictional but I do have some really amazing experiences to share with you!
Also I can doctor photos, not very well, but if theres an unfeasible picture you would like to see I'll have a go if I get chance.

One last thing, can anyone tell me how to upload a graphic to go next to my name, is it an avator? I clicked on edit avatar but I couldnt upload. Please help!

Thanks again!

Byee! 😀

Welcome. 🙂

Yeah, welcome again. It's good to see more from England on here - we seem to be pretty thin on the ground in general. 🙂

I was new here myself not very long ago (less than a month) - it's really easy to jump into the swing of things. Have fun. 😀

welcome, welcome. hope you have a good time here. lotsa people here to meet about tickling, tickling media, discussion, fun, yadda, yadda.

Last edited:
YAY! Another 'femlee' in England. You are most welcome here! Chat soon on yahoo I hope?

the hollywood brother welcomes you to the big time. please stroll the grounds here and make yourself a part of this exciting community. this is a comunitiy that is great according to the hollywood brother but it is only as good as its members. with this in mind the hollywood brother is glad to have you aborad and the hollywood brother can not wait for you to contribute and become a part of our family

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Tickling here at Tickle Theater Community. The Power of 10 is required to edit your account, add a signature, avatar, etc... Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Wellcome to TT, femtummyticklee. Hope you have good time with us.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back