• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi im new and got a problem

That

TMF Expert
first of all hi, i think this site is great, ive already seem some posts, liked em but...80% of the post that got links, dont work, i keep getting file doesnt exist or not available now, so can some1 tell me what i can do 2 fix this? thnx

Develop a time machine and travel back to when they did. The links were posted years ago, and the sites that had em just don't exist anymore. Tough luck :/

Its also important to note that in cases where the sites are still there, it is most likely a faulty link or a downed server that is to blame. In the case of a faulty link, theres really nothing you can do about that unless it is fixed. A server however has whats called "bandwidth". This is a limit set by the server and when the limit of bytes has been reached, the server will be temporarily unavailable until it is restored. Then of course, theres the chance the server is down or is experiencing technical difficulties. Where this is the case, the images and/or site will be restored when the server is functioning properly again.

In any event, its better to check back with some of those links or images. Because in alot of cases its not that theres anything wrong with them, its the server. So checking back frequently is a good idea. Some servers and links are more reliable than others, so in the end it really boils down to the server or the accuracy of the link itself. In the cases of links and images it may be that they were typed in incorrectly but are still on the site in question, displaying properly.

They're right. It's best to look at the pictures quite soon to when they're posted, so keep an eye out for the newer ones. Any of my finds are on a server with quite good bandwidth, and should keep working until I have to take them down to make room ^^x but other hosts like Geocities, Angelfire and Tripod usually go over their bandwidth limit pretty fast.

Old links, eh? The likelihood is that they'll never work again, due to closing accounts and suchlike. Best take Battousai's advice and look out for future posts to come. You know it's all good!

WHAT?!?!? then all those pics of Tifa, Aeris, Aya, Yuna, Rikku, Paine and Dead or Alive wallpaper, are all...gone...?!?!?

...ok

If you're talking about the ones we've posted here, of our original artwork, the pictures still should be accessable. At least mine are, that is.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back