• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High-arched Hooker

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
I picked up this high arched hooker (Kim) on some bad streets in Georgia somewhat recently. According to her, she actually had an even higher arch when she was younger and had some arch reduction surgery done when she was 16. But anyway, her arches are still very high even with her constructive surgery to lessen her arches.

She had just over 9 inches of foot when I measured them and she is 5'9". Kim's pregnant too as I found out from my ex-girlfriend last night.

Attachments

• kim-arch1.jpg
    kim-arch1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 659
  • kim-arch2.jpg
    kim-arch2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 234
  • kim-arch3.jpg
    kim-arch3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 302
  • kim-arch4.jpg
    kim-arch4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 382
  • kim-arch5.jpg
    kim-arch5.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 601
and here's a few more:

Attachments

• kim-arch6.jpg
    kim-arch6.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 324
  • kim-arch7.jpg
    kim-arch7.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 249
  • kim-arch8.jpg
    kim-arch8.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 349
  • kim-arch9.jpg
    kim-arch9.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 371
lol i don't think you should draw out the privet parts. It kinda of makes the image look silly. Makes it look more real if you just let it be as is 😉 😛

lol i don't think you should draw out the privet parts. It kinda of makes the image look silly. Makes it look more real if you just let it be as is 😉 😛
believe me, i agree. i edited it out purposely for pussies in other forums (where I am hotlinking these images) who would complain because they are intimidated when they see other males' schlongs or other adult natured content.

Tell me you wash these womens feet first..................

Tell me you wash these womens feet first..................
sometimes, but not all.

i know it's not completely relevant but i've been on a colon cleansing program recently, and i did poop out worms last week. probably got them from licking dirt off hooker feet in downtown la many months ago.

so other pervs out there beware.

sometimes, but not all.

i know it's not completely relevant but i've been on a colon cleansing program recently, and i did poop out worms last week. probably got them from licking dirt off hooker feet in downtown la many months ago.

OH MY GOD! I just vomited inside my mouth! :unwell:

sometimes, but not all.

A thousand Nations, of the Polyp empire, descnd out of you!
Our Enema, will force out the worms.....
Then we shall writhe in the bowl...

Last edited:
Well dude, jsut think about all the other perverts that fucked her feet before you got to her that day and blew their nut on them. She doesnt wash them and you get to lick off all those guys remnents! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back