• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High-Kicking Hotties - Update 1/12

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
#1 Jetta Maxx (Eternal Champions)
#2 Juri Han (Super Street Fighter IV)

I like the second one better! 🙂 Gorgeous girl, colours are awsome and i think curves are better (and really nice feet btw). But who am i to criticize them, both are fine piece of art!
When are we going to see an interrogation between them? :stickout

Very nice perspective work, Khali! I see your banner art up top as I post this, heh. Another of my favorites from among your work. 🙂 Your fantasy pieces are also very nice, especially your costumes. 🙂

Hungman:
Interrogation? Hm...interesting prospect. 😉

Alphazion:
Thanks very much, I enjoy the fun of doing perspective shots like this often. ^^

only wish there were move pics of Juri Han 😀

and i do agree that you done a great job on the second one but dont know the first chick :/

Jinto:
Ah, the first gal (Jetta) is from the Sega Genesis/CD fighting game 'Eternal Champions' (and its sequel). It's not so well known because it was console only and is unfortunately one of those 'you either love it or you hate it' series.

Also didn't help that Sega abandoned it for Virtua Fighter, but I digress...

Anyway, Jetta Maxx is more or less a gymanst and circus acrobat. The psychic flexy kicking-focused fighting gal from the game (whose design I just love even to this day). And yes, barefoot. ^^

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back