• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

high school (f/f)

mixman

TMF Novice
One day in my high school I was in a class. It was almost at the end of the school year so we always had about 30 minutes to talk to someone. That to beautiful ladies latinas black hair hot selma hayek and jennifer lopez looking girls were just talking to one another. There desk were facing forward group of four desk one girl had a empty desk with no one sitting in it. She had on flip flops that day she took them off and place her barefeet on the chair of the desk. Her and this other girl who are good friends were talking about something. I was watching them because my friend in that class was not there that day. There conversation stop for couple minutes. Then the girl notice the other girls barefeet. She had long finger nails so I guess she was bored. Then she slow traced her figure nail down the girls foot and she let a silent laugh but it really tickled if you could she her face. They both laugh playfully. Then the girl traced her figure down again. I thought it show hot. Then for the next some minutes the girl with the long figure nails traced up and down on the girls feet. She didn't seem to want to draw attention to herself so she didn't laugh out hard but if you saw her face the girl tickling was doing a good job light traces. I think that the girl getting tickled like tickle sensation on her feet. She seem to be holding her feet there and her toes would go up and down trying to take the tickling for as long as she could. With about a couple minutes of class left the teacher told every to put desk back so they stopped. Everyday after that the girl who got tickled who i had for about three other started having on flip flops almost everyday and never really had them except every once in a while before that.

Very good story man, very hot. Can you explain your last sentence though? It didn't really make sense...
Keep up the good work,
D-on

lol, I think I may understand what you meant actually. But regardless, it would be cool if you clarified. Hehe.
D-on

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back