• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School - Rachel (MMMFF/F)

FeatherHeart22

TMF Master
I was reading Mitchells stories when I remembered something that happened when I was on high school . There was this girl Rachel , she was blonde , thin , medium height , GORGEOUS feet , stunning blue eyes , and of course , a first class bitch . Readers , that girl was bad ; And I mean BAD BAD BAD .
At that day the teacher couldn't make it to class , so , me and about 6 classmates were alone in the courtyard talking .
Paul , a friend of mine was pissed at Rachel for some reason I never figured out , and he was with us outside when she passed by us .
That's when he decided to get revenge . He sneaked behind her , picked her up and shouted : Who wants to tickle Rachel ?!
On the second he said tickle , her eyes got wide and she screamed : NOOOO!!!! While kicking her legs trying to get away .
That no , was the equivalent of admiting she was hiper-ticklish , and it caused people which otherwise would be repulsed of touching her , to join in on the fun .
Me , Paul , Micro , and a couple girls tickled the crap out of her sides , underarms and belly , as she laughted histericaly for about 2 minutes . Paul was trying to unlace the right shoe when she kicked him on the shoulder and managed to run away .
After that , Rachel ignored Paul for about 2 months .

Nice one Mate. PS-U know there is a whole list of school stories called 'Girls in School'

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back