• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Highs or lows of 2011-what will 2012 bring?

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
Ok so I know I'm VERY early...but wait for it...
What have been your highs or lows of this year so far?
Is there anything you want to do before the year is out or looking forward to doing?

2011 has been a rough ride for me...toughest time being having my first car accident and losing a car that I loved that I had only had 3 months. However, the massive positive for me was that everything worked out fine as I wasn't hurt neither was the other driver who ran into me. As a result it has changed my outlook on life....life it too short to waste it,if there is something you don't like then make changes (if it is in your control of course).

During the summer I had massive doubts about whether my love of tickling as "right",wished I was normal like my friends and made me feel isolated....so that was a horrible low for me. But then the high came and after chatting to my mates on here I realised that there was no need for that doubt....there's how many members part of this awesome community and surely all of us can't be wrong.lol. :0)

Highs? Got a stable place to live. Extremely huge high for me.

Lows? Well, aside from living through last winter without running water or heat; my mom was submitted to the hospital temporarily for a mental breakdown coupled with a week-long drinking spree.

2012 will bring me finally getting my license, getting into college (hopefully), and possibly even moving out and heading down south to Texas to live with a couple of close friends of mine. I have high expectations.

Lows of 2011. I'd say the whole year of being hospitalized and ill every few weeks. The highs? None, honestly none.

Expectations for 2012? I'm hoping for a very awesome apocalypse come December!

Hmmm highs? i'm still alive....lows? i'm still alive lol

What do i hope that the new year brings? that i'm still alive.

Possible highs of the 21st Century: The invention of nanotechnology gives mankind a way to clean up our lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, and oceans as well as the atmosphere and landfills (also it would advance medicine making it possible for the complete removal of viral agents, the eradication of cancer, and the correction of birth defect). Another possibility would be the invention of positronic power sources (thus allowing for advancements in robotics and eliminating the need for fossil fuel based transportation).

Possible lows of the 21st Century: The loss of hundreds of millions if not a few billion jobs all over the world due to nanotechnology and positronic powered machines rendering the need for humans in previous medicinal, constructional, production, and retails obsolete.

Possible highs of the 21st Century: The invention of nanotechnology gives mankind a way to clean up our lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, and oceans as well as the atmosphere and landfills (also it would advance medicine making it possible for the complete removal of viral agents, the eradication of cancer, and the correction of birth defect). Another possibility would be the invention of positronic power sources (thus allowing for advancements in robotics and eliminating the need for fossil fuel based transportation).

Possible lows of the 21st Century: The loss of hundreds of millions if not a few billion jobs all over the world due to nanotechnology and positronic powered machines rendering the need for humans in previous medicinal, constructional, production, and retails obsolete.

"Positronic powered machines"? Positrons are just positive antiparticles of electrons.

The American public education system strikes again. :rolleyes

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back