• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Highschool Revenge! The introductions of Ginger

ViperGTS

A few years ago in high school, a girl names Ginger flirted with me on the bus every day for two years. She was HOT, always wore a skirt, and would always let me lightly tickle her legs while we rode to school. Time and time again, however, she shot me down when I asked her out on dates.

Now, I can get my revenge. I invited her over for some "sexy bondage play", but she got way more than she bargained for. Halfway through, I call Lilly to come over and help me play with my new toy.

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did filming it.

funny

Viper,,you rock...I love your imagination...a girl repeatedly said no to dinner or starbucks but, a few years later, ran over to be tied up , gagged with duct tape and broadcast over the internet...she sure has changed in the last few years!!!!

Great clip as usual,,,

keep em comin...

sg:justlips:

Dude,the clip is nice,but do you really think this girl is hot???

If you don't find a woman with a little extra weight on her to be beautiful, who am I to judge. 😎

The video is now available at Viper Productions!

Last edited:
Well I for one find it sexy!

Whilst some men are tied up in the "Hollyweird" depictions of beautiful women, there are still those of us who can appreciate all of them. This is yet another fine clip, Viper. I hope neither you or Ginger are offended.

Personally, I love all your clips. This one is no exception. Your lee seemed a little less ticklish than some of your others, but her reactions were still real. I appreciate the honesty, and thought the clip served better for it. And as usual, the orgasm scenes... are orgasmic. x3

Keep up the great work!

very cool yet again!!! Nice to see a thick girl tickled for a change!

That kind of post is entirely unneccessary. If you don't like the clip, fine, but don't straight up insult another model like that from behind the anonimity of teh interwebs.

lol damn there are so manyg irls from my hs id love to get ahold of your one lucky SOB

thats disgusting, that bitch was never hot. you must be an ugly dude. wow. thats just gross.

And what if people were to judge you based on nothing other than our own assumptions? For example, your username kind of makes me believe you're really an older man with a small penis still living in mom's basement fapping to whatever free material you can find. *shrug*

Just my opinion.

Hey Viper, fantastic job, as always. I'm so glad you use real people, of all sizes and appearance. I, for one, think Ginger is a beautiful. And apparently I'm not alone in that. Keep up the fantastic work, Viper 🙂 And hey, if you ever need a new model.... 😛

thats disgusting, that bitch was never hot. you must be an ugly dude. wow. thats just gross.

I wouldnt worry about it Viper... people like this live to cause problems. Either that or its a competitor jealous that you're nearing the top of the tickle food chain and his vids aren't quite at par. This new model is beautiful and it is indeed every human being's dream to tickle torture their old high school crush.

Hotboy? I think not...

Amen!!!

I know I'm a late joiner to this post, but I had to chime in with the responses to "Hotboy":sowrong:. The next time you download and view a free preview you don't like for nothing other than the shallow "Man, she's fat" reason, your time would be so much better spent clicking your browser's "back" button, finding a clip whose model you do like, and posting a compliment to that producer. It's not like there aren't thousands from which to choose.
Viper, nice vid. It looked like she was a lot of fun to tickle, and her reactions seemed genuine. I'd take a video with her over one with an anorexic 'lee whose faking it any day.

why is it when i try to see the preview, it keeps saying its a GIF?

FRUSTRATED!!

I <3 this clip. It's definitely added to my purchase list. Good one, Viper. I wish I could do this to every chick, that ever pissed me off in high school.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back