• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hilary Duff & The House Of Tickles

Spider-Man

3rd Level White Feather
It was a Friday afternoon and Hilary recieve a letter that she may inherit a million dollars from her old relatives at the mansion. So later on that evening Hilary arrive at the house and the butler told her the condition of the will. She must spend the night at the mansion however he also told Hilary that the house is haunted. If Hilary leaves during the night she will lose her inheritance. Hilary figuring there no such things as ghost and wanting the million dollars she decides to go along with it. Later on that night Hilary was chillin' in the bedroom listening to her ipod. She was wearing tank top & a very short daisy dukes shorts and flip flops. During the night there was no air condition and Hilary was really hot and sweating like crazy, so she went to open the window to get some fresh air, but all the windows are stucks. The heat was killing Hilary so she went downstairs to get something to drink. As Hilary walked down the hallway she felt like she was being watched and little does she know Hilary was being watched by two ghost. One of them was staring at her ass and another one was staring at her legs and feet. Then another ghost popped out and heard the sound of loosely flip flops. So the three ghost followed Hilary.
In the kitchen Hilary poured a glass of water. While Hilary poured the glass of water the three ghost saw her baresole dangling her flip flop. The three ghost was drooling like crazy so one of them flew under the table and while Hilary drank her water the ghost stroke her baresole with his finger. Suddenly Hilary felt a tickle and spit out water.

"What the fuck" snapped Hilary as she massage her foot.
The another ghost went and remove Hilary other flip flop and started sucking on her toes. Hilary soon felt something weird and wet tonge between her toes and she begins to giggle. Hilary tried to control her laugh but the ghost kept sucking her toes. Then suddenly Hilary spotted the ghost and screamed. Hilary tried run out of the door quick the ghost shut and locked doors and then the other two ghost grab Hliary by her ankles and drag her into the tickle room. As they dragging her they were tickling Hilary's feet constantly. Hilary was laughing histeraclely(sp). The ghosts soon threw her into the tickle room and tied Hilary to a table. One of the ghost grabbed Hilary foot and started tickling her.

Hahahaahaha stopped laughed Hilary. I am very ticklish and I don't like that. Then another ghost grabbed other foot and started licking her feet. Hilary was laughing uncontrolably.

"Hahahahaha Oh my god stop I can't take it" cried Hilary.

But the ghost continue messing with her feet. Then the third ghost went and rip off her tank top and started tickling her armpits.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! yelled Hilary.

Then two more ghosts showed up and started tickling her rib and another was blowing and tickling her tickling stomach. Hilary was in tears screaming and laughing.

Hahahahaha Please stop I'll do anything just let me go.

It went on for hours. Then the two ghosts who were lickig Hilary's feet pulled down her shorts started tickling her legs. Hilary was laughing so hard her face was turning as she was butt naked. Then one of ghost took a scoop of icecream and put it Hilary baresole and lick it while the other one start was tickling Hilary's toes one by one. The fourth enjoyed playing with Hilary's pinky toes because that is her most ticklish part.

Hahahahaha let me go!!! Let Me GO!!! Hilary screamed.

The ghosts been tickling Hilary all night. The the leader soon got a water hose and force Hilary to drink gallons and gallons until she it was time for her to pee. But Hilary tried hard not to pee. But ghost kept tickling Hilary and when they got to her stomach and went to tickle her, Hilary couldn't hold it no longer. She peed all over the place as the ghost laughed at her and left.

The next day Butler came in to check in on Hilary. As he walked in he saw Hilary Duff tied up naked and humilated. Then The Butler saw Hilar's Baresoles, so instead of freeing Hilary and giving her the money the butler ended up tickling Hilary's feet all day long. And Hlilary continue being helpless laughing in pain.

The end.

This wasn't the way I wanted it to be. I wanted Hilary to wear a mini skirt instead of shorts and I asked for no nudity. I wanted to tickle Hilary's sides, stomach, knees, thighs, armpits, and boobs.

This wasn't the way I wanted it to be. I wanted Hilary to wear a mini skirt instead of shorts and I asked for no nudity. I wanted to tickle Hilary's sides, stomach, knees, thighs, armpits, and boobs.

Well excuse me then. Sorry to disappoint you. I have been busy lately so I didn't get a chance to remember everything. You should've reminded what you wanted. Since you got a nasty attitude don't ever ask me to do another request for you again.

Last edited:
Well excuse me then. Sorry to disappoint you. I have been busy lately so I didn't get a chance to remember everything. You should've reminded what you wanted. Since you got a nasty attitude don't ever ask me to do another request for you again.

I'm not mad at you. I know you are very busy. I'm not good at writing stories as anyone else.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back