• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hilary Duff's Ticklish Nightmare ( m\f )

vmandude1

TMF Master
Seeing as how she is 9 days away from adulthood, this shouldn't be a problem. This is my first story, so bear with me, it might suck.

Hilary Duff had just finished performing for 1500 fans, and was preparing to leave to go to a hotel for the night. " Hey guys, i'm going to use the ladies room, hold on a minute. " She stepped into the restroom, did her business, and washed her hands. Suddenly she felt a hand clap a wet cloth over her face. She started to struggle, but another strong arm clamped her arms to her sides, and she slowly lost conciousness. When she woke up, she attempted to sit up, but she couldn't. She realized she was tied to a table, stripped to her bra and panties, and totally helpless. She looked around at her surroundings. The room was small, with white walls, many posters of herself, and a pretty crystal chandelier. She started screaming for help. The door opened, and a chubby man, around 25 years old, walked into the room. " Hello Hilary. How are you doing today? " Hilary glared at him. " Let me go now, and I won't press charges. " The man grinned at her. " I'm sorry, Hilary, but I can't do that. You see, I brought you here for a reason. " He walked over to the table, staring at her gorgeous feet. She had painted her toenails a hot pink, which looked quite good on her. " What are you gonna do? " The man lifted his finger, and placed it on Hilary's right sole. " Tell me Hilary, are you ticklish? " With this, he stroked his finger down her foot, dragging his nail up and down her sole. Hilary started giggling, and pulling at her restraints. " P-please, d-don't tickle mehehehehe. " The man laughed. " Oh no Hilary, I wouldn't dare tickle you, when you're so helpless. No, that would be torture. " Grinning, the man started wiggling all 10 fingers against her foot. " Does this tickle, Hilary? Hmm? Tickle, tickle, little Miss Duff. " Hilary was laughing, squirming around trying desperately to get away. " Stahahahap, i'll do ahahanythahahaingahahahaha! " The man sighed, and stopped tickling her foot. " I'm afraid that bribery won't help you, Hilary. " He walked up to her side, stared at her sexy belly, and grinned happily. " By the way, my name is Matt. I am going to enjoy torturing you, Miss Hilary Duff. " He placed his hands on her tummy, one on each side of her belly button. " Kootchi, kootchi, Hilary Duff. " He started wiggling his fingers around, occasionally dipping a finger into her belly button. " AAAAAhahahahahahahahaha, noooohahahahahaha stahahahahahahap, plahahahahahaease! I cahahahan't take it ahahahahahahaha. " Matt started tickling around her armpits, and Hilary went berserk, pulling desperatly at her restraints, wiggling around, trying to get away from the horrible tickling feeling shooting through her body. " Does this tickle, Hilary? Tell me how much it tickles. I may give you a break. " Hilary shook her head. " Ihihihit tihickles tohoho muchahahahhaha, stop, ahahahahaha, I cahant stand it anymoreherhahahahahahahahaha! " Matt grabbed a feather from the other side of the room. " This may tickle more then my fingers, but I promise, you will have a break, soon. " Hilary's eyes widened in fear. " No, please don't, I cant take it, i'm too ticklish, don't, please..nooohohohahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hellllp hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. " He started running the feather across her tummy, back and forth, into her belly button, across her hips, and up and down her sides. " NOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Hilary started to feel faint, and lost conciousness a few minutes later. " Oh, what a shame, I think she was just starting to like it. Well, the fun will continue, when she wakes up. " As Hilary slept in her sweet escape from torture, she didn't realize she was in for a long day.

( to be continued, if you guys like it )

Last edited:
Then it shall be continued! :happy: Because I liked it. But maybe you should have added that this story is taking place....I dunno, 2 months after she reached adulthood. As I have learned from Ness, pics, clips or stories that somehow say that the ticklee is underaged can get this community into a lot of trouble. (with the law and everything). So, you might want to edit it, or something. Just a thought, I dunno...

Oh, and how old is she turning?

Hungarian2 said:
Then it shall be continued! :happy: Because I liked it. But maybe you should have added that this story is taking place....I dunno, 2 months after she reached adulthood. As I have learned from Ness, pics, clips or stories that somehow say that the ticklee is underaged can get this community into a lot of trouble. (with the law and everything). So, you might want to edit it, or something. Just a thought, I dunno...

Oh, and how old is she turning?
Nessie is correct. I edited the post slightly (added words in blue) so that it takes place after September 28, 2005, which is when Hilary Duff turns 18.

thats fine. but just so we r clear, in now 8 days im removing the blue writing, it makes the story crap, lol

James_Bond4334 said:
I had to do the same thing in my stories. They took place after her 18th birthday.

Here they are. I am surprised that they haven't got as much attention as i thought. Perhaps because they are my first two stories ever written and aren't very good.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=21151&highlight=hilary+duff
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=21193&highlight=dare+hilary

* in british accent * well Mr. Bond, your stories should have gotten more attention. i read both of them, they were very good. i really liked Hilary's Dare, that was really sexy. i actually dreamt about it happening, just with me in the picture, hehe, im a huge Duff fan.

yay its finally time. crappy blue line......REMOVED! and i know she'll never read it, but happy 18th birthday hilary duff.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back