• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hiring Lees for videos.

Doc Rock

I am looking to hire female lees to be recorded being tickled. 100% of the profits will go to the lees. If you're a female lee, you're ticklish and you're looking to make a little money, hit me up. Please message me if you're interested. The main spot being shown and tickled will be the feet (however there may also be some upperbody tickling). There will probably be a little bondage/restraint but there will not be too much. Also, if anyone happens to have access to any restraint equipment, please hit me up also so that I might borrow it for use in the videos.
Remember, if you're a lady lee and looking to make money, this is your chance. There may also be some revenge videos or just revenge in general. I would be glad to let you tickle me too!

This sounds like fun!
I am looking for some cash, and I have very ticklish feet.......
I would only do it if I was wearing nylons, was also tickled a lot on my thighs and legs, and tickle tools (ie: feathers, dusters, boas, etc......)
And if I got some revenge tickling in (I only tickle females though, so I would like to be tickled by some as well as you)
I can be a vicious tickler, and also love to tickle a nice pretty girl on her feet and thighs (also, please in nylons) and maybe some nice upper body action (and if, god willing, I love to tickle other girls breasts......)
This is all if you and the other girls are alright with it though
Hit me up with a reply or PM so we can get started

Excuse me if there was any confusion,
My gf believed that she was signed on to her account

that's okay. So it's actually your gf that posted that comment? If so, she's totally in. However, I would like to also do a little bit of bare feet tickling (non-nylon). If that's okay with you, go ahead and reply. Also, you may need to travel a little bit. PM me so I can tell you where I am located and you can tell me if you can come or not.

Again commenting for my gf.....
(she forgot her password)
She's up for anything you can throw at her, but wants to see some of your work before she is ready
Please post any videos or clips that you have already made if you have to a website like dailymotion or YouTube, as I am unable to download anything

Ok. I will have to make a video first. I haven't actually made any yet. I will either make a video or take a pic and post it so she can see it. See I haven't gotten any lees to do it yet so I don't have any videos or pics. I will let you know when I find a lee to make a video of.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back