• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Historical Tickling, vol. 2: The Amazon ritual of No'H'Aa'A ( ff/f )

T-Sci

1st Level Red Feather
From the journal of Dr. Samantha Longfoot, professor of history and archaeology, Cambridge University, June 1933....

" On a recent excursion deep into the amazon jungle , I had the rare opportunity to observe with my own eyes the sacred amazonian ritual of No'H'Aa'A (pronounced "No Ha Ha") , never before seen by anyone outside the tribe . For an amazon woman to become a true warrior she must first pass a series of trials and tests of strength and endurance, this being the final and most challenging. She must sit in absolute silence and stillnesss for a period of one hour, while being mercilessly tickled all over her body by two amazon warriors. Any laughing or crying out, smiling or change in facial expression, even the slightest wiggling of the toes, and she will be condemned to a life of simple labor and tasks , never to acheive the status of a true warrior. Unfortunately this once in a lifetime opportunity was marred by tragedy, as my assistant fell victim to the dangers that populate this foreboding jungle, and I barely escaped with my life. That, however, is a story for another time............"

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back