• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hmm the country is in a major crisis and congress is on holiday??

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ah i know it's a major Jewish holiday..but since when does religion dictate crises in our government? this is a catastrophe of major proportions, and Congress is on a two day holiday??? what happened the other day is being called an economic 9/11...let's say that during the actual sept 9/11 in the days immediately following, a major religious holiday occurred...would the country have stopped for that? would the military, the government, whatever is involved in such dealings have gone home for those two days and did nothing? i heard someone say they would have worked if it had been Easter Sunday..

our country is facing a major crisis..i believe religion would understand the necessity for work during this time..

sometimes political correctness goes too far..

what i am trying to say is..there should be exceptions to rules..major religious holidays won't crumble in the dust because Congress decided to work and try and come up with some solution to solve this economic failure..i also heard some Congress members volunteered to work anyway, but were voted down..well hip hip hooray..

religion isn't about a certain day..it's what is in your heart..and i believe God would understand..

For a group such as the ruling party in Congress currently that assaults and attacks candidates for their professed faith, I find it rather curious that they are using Rosh Hashanah for cover. The Democrats got their fingers burned and need a reason to hide and regroup.

I won't speak for any Jewish members here, but for me, if it was Easter or Christmas, one of the two biggest Christian holy days, I'd want them working thru the night to get it RIGHT (as in correct, not right vs left) this time.

I know Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year, but what other significance does it have for Jewish worshipers? Am genuinely curious to find out...

Honestly, I think that it is just an excuse to let the situation cool off a bit. I think that the fear mongering out there is bogus. The big lenders are not broke they are just hanging out for the better deal from the government.

Of course they are. They pull that crap all the time. Towards the beginning of the summer when people -really- wanted a deal to help ease the pain of gas prices, they got to the edge of having to have a vote and they went on vacation, effectively throwing us to the dogs. :]

And this is their fault, anyway. They pressured banks into giving loans to people that could not pay them back. It doesn't help that it seems like there's a gazillion people who can't fathom the phrase "live within your means." And now the blame is being pushed onto the administration or the banks, which yes, I suppose nobody is innocent in this mess, but really. The democrats of Congress got us into this mess, and now they're hiding behind a holiday to get out of working.

Also, I am hungry.

I know who's fault it really is.

Steve Jobs.

Together along with his cronies on MTV, they convinced all of America that buying iPods would help fund the War On A Vague Threat that Mr. Alexander Graham Bush started under the auspices of defending Vietnam from Communist forces from Soviet England in 1812.

By 1860, the strain on the United States of the Dollar had grown so great that a split was inevitable. The then-current CEO, Abraham "Abe" Lincoln met with members of the Board even as a group of investors sold their stocks to create a new entity, the Corporated States of the Dollar. Followed was the Great War of the Merger.

Attorneys Grant and Lee battled it out in the Courts of Public Opinion. Lee ultimately lost to Grant and the Merger was forced, creating a stronger corporation than had existed before.

These events led directly to Emperor Franz Ferdinand being murdered. Due to that extreme circumstance, Germany invaded France as they'd tried to do six months previous but were blocked by a gypsy caravan where they ended up inadvertently selling all of their weapons.

Kaiser Bill and his pointy-helmeted forces then took France by storm. Their invasion culminated in a production of Neil Simon's infamous off-Broadway play "Moulin Rouge and the Seven Dukes" starring Edward G. Robinson and Michael Landon with music by the unstoppable barber shop quartet of George Gershwin, John Williams, Bono and Jerry Goldsmith.

By the 1930s, the United States of the Dollar had recognized the Knothead leadership in the Teutonic States of France and Greater Germany.

The reason that all of this is important is that by the 1990s, Emperor Greenspan had constructed a giant computer, capable of figuring the Interest Rates to crush any nation of the First, Second, Third and Fourth Worlds. Our Klingon enemies on Kronos did not participate, so he couldn't touch the Fifth World.

This was fine for many years until 2004 when Greenspan's computer, running Windows XP was infected by 10,000 virii and every homepage redirector ever created. Bush and Tom Cheney, the Head of the Senate Committee on Corruption (He was an expert on the subject) had suggested that he use Mozilla Firefox and Ad-Aware, but so far Greenspan had ignored them.

His favorite Internet games didn't work with Firefox.

Not knowing that his computer had been taken over by Communist software written by Steve Jobs, who was secretly working for Bush and Cheney, Greenspan once again decided to tempt fate. He would crush the lush island nation of Iraq with lower interest rates.

This did not work. Instead, it destroyed Alderaan, angered the Bene Gesserits, and woke Godzilla from his slumber. After untold horrors of the the genetic disease Ebola destroyed Earth's livestock and crops, Greenspan was deposed and replaced by Prime Minister Bernanke who preached the holy words of Moderation some of the time.

These events led directly to the current financial crisis. Don't trust what CNN says, it's all a carefully crafted lie.

Worth another look:

I know who's fault it really is.

Steve Jobs.

Together along with his cronies on MTV, they convinced all of America that buying iPods would help fund the War On A Vague Threat that Mr. Alexander Graham Bush started under the auspices of defending Vietnam from Communist forces from Soviet England in 1812.

By 1860, the strain on the United States of the Dollar had grown so great that a split was inevitable. The then-current CEO, Abraham "Abe" Lincoln met with members of the Board even as a group of investors sold their stocks to create a new entity, the Corporated States of the Dollar. Followed was the Great War of the Merger.

Attorneys Grant and Lee battled it out in the Courts of Public Opinion. Lee ultimately lost to Grant and the Merger was forced, creating a stronger corporation than had existed before.

These events led directly to Emperor Franz Ferdinand being murdered. Due to that extreme circumstance, Germany invaded France as they'd tried to do six months previous but were blocked by a gypsy caravan where they ended up inadvertently selling all of their weapons.

Kaiser Bill and his pointy-helmeted forces then took France by storm. Their invasion culminated in a production of Neil Simon's infamous off-Broadway play "Moulin Rouge and the Seven Dukes" starring Edward G. Robinson and Michael Landon with music by the unstoppable barber shop quartet of George Gershwin, John Williams, Bono and Jerry Goldsmith.

By the 1930s, the United States of the Dollar had recognized the Knothead leadership in the Teutonic States of France and Greater Germany.

The reason that all of this is important is that by the 1990s, Emperor Greenspan had constructed a giant computer, capable of figuring the Interest Rates to crush any nation of the First, Second, Third and Fourth Worlds. Our Klingon enemies on Kronos did not participate, so he couldn't touch the Fifth World.

This was fine for many years until 2004 when Greenspan's computer, running Windows XP was infected by 10,000 virii and every homepage redirector ever created. Bush and Tom Cheney, the Head of the Senate Committee on Corruption (He was an expert on the subject) had suggested that he use Mozilla Firefox and Ad-Aware, but so far Greenspan had ignored them.

His favorite Internet games didn't work with Firefox.

Not knowing that his computer had been taken over by Communist software written by Steve Jobs, who was secretly working for Bush and Cheney, Greenspan once again decided to tempt fate. He would crush the lush island nation of Iraq with lower interest rates.

This did not work. Instead, it destroyed Alderaan, angered the Bene Gesserits, and woke Godzilla from his slumber. After untold horrors of the the genetic disease Ebola destroyed Earth's livestock and crops, Greenspan was deposed and replaced by Prime Minister Bernanke who preached the holy words of Moderation some of the time.

These events led directly to the current financial crisis. Don't trust what CNN says, it's all a carefully crafted lie.

FINALLY! Someone talking some sense during this whole mess! :laughing:

i bet he couldn't say it three times really fast though...^^

They angered the Bene Gesserits??? No WONDER it's all messed up. Nobody messes with those ladies and gets away with it. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the Bene Gesserits are really the Red Hat Society ladies in disguise, that they have merged with the Free Masons to form the Trilateral Commission and that it's all a Communist Plot. Yes, it's a Communist plot, that's what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are all being led by Lord Helmet!

^ the what????

and every time it seems we go to the Grove Park Inn we run into some of those silly looking red hatted ladies..

You know I'll bet there are more Jews on Tickletheater.com than in COngress!

Thanks, Val. That number was higher than I thought it would be. Glad to hear it is that high.

It doesn't matter how many... Hey! Tickle Theater should have a Congress!

.....wow that was out there even for me.

At least your congress is on vacation... our parliament is active for years now and we are not even close from dragging ourselves from something that doesn't smell like roses...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back