• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogties and Leg Cramps

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
As a ler, the hogtie is one of THE preeminent tickling bondage positions. It allows access to nearly every ticklish spot on your lee's body, and is an easy and effective way to hold them in thrall for the duration of their tickle torture.

As a lee, the hogtie can be a bitch, as I almost invariably suffer leg cramps at some point in the situation. This isn't something that's come up as I get older either. As far back as I can remember, I've had issues with being tied in this otherwise fantastic pose.

So, I've tried hydration, leg stretches, potassium, even magnesium. All of these in the hopes of avoiding the cramps. I'm just curious if there's other possible ways to prevent or avoid leg cramps while in the traditional hogtie pose?

Thanks for any and all advice in the matter.

- Rick T.

I mean seriously: How do you NOT cramp up when put into something like the attached image? (bump)

Attachments

• wmbc15392e.jpg
    wmbc15392e.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 33
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back