• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday songs that make you want to run screaming or worse..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ok...i'm being PC and not saying Christmas songs but holiday...i have a list of holiday songs that everytime i hear them i either want to jump in the radio and strangle the singer, writer both whatever..or run screaming for the hills..here goes..

The Christmas Shoes...ack so sappy...makes me want to gag a spoon or two

Last Christmas...ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hate that song..and the DJ had the nerve to say this would become a classic..i wanted to strangle her..

Santa Baby...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i can sing in a widdle girl voice also..

All I Want for Christmas ......o who cares...teeth grow..get over it..

anything sung by the Beach Boys..

Britney Spears ditto that...

there are others but i'm short for time right now lol..

I LOVE the Christmas season...and, for the first week, I love Christmas music. However, after that, it seems as though it is all on one great loop, playing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

I'd have to say all of it makes me want to shove some Christmas cheer up the DJ's holly-jolly @$$...

Even my favorite station in Pittsburgh started playing nothing but Christmas music this week...I can't even hear my good old mix of the 80's, 90's, and today...because, apparently, Santa Claus is coming to town...

Bah humbug!!!

And where are the Kwanzaa and Hanukkah songs??? Bring on Adam Sandler--at least once a week!!! It's only fair!!!

*explodes into a cloud of multi-colored tinsel*

My main problem with Christmas/holiday songs is that they start them right after Thanksgiving, or god forbid before, and by the time the holidays come around I'm so sick of hearing them.
However there's one song I'll never get tired of hearing: The Twelve Pains of Christmas
^_^

The only good cover of "Little Drummer Boy" was by Ray Stevens.
Even Pavarotti's cover of "O Holy Night" isn't as good as Cartman's on South Park's Christmas Special.

The only good cover of "Little Drummer Boy" was by Ray Stevens.
Even Pavarotti's cover of "O Holy Night" isn't as good as Cartman's on South Park's Christmas Special.

oo yes....Cartman singing that was soo cute..but especially when he received a shock for every wrong word..

hmm the sleigh bell song? the one that shouldn't have ever had words? hmm you know..it goes..outside the snow is falling and friends are calling yoohoo..ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk it's only supposed to be an instrumental song..

Here Comes Santa Claus...grown men saying rumma tum tum????

anything by Elvis...ack

I either love or hate the Christmas Shoes depending on my mood.

"I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" drives me nuts. I don't know why, it's cute as all, but I can't stand it...>.>....

~K

hmmm, come to think of it.

no Christmas song really makes me want to run screaming. actually i think i enjoy most of them. and if i dont really care for them they make nice background music.

(come to think of it a lot of the shit i own makes good background music... damnit...)

^ uh you say shit an awful lot lol

and ackkkkkkkkkkk runs screaming now and shoots the radio..that awful Last Christmas song was just on ...Wham sucks..they were ok a long long time ago when they were Wham UK...sort of..

A lot of the problem is that you have artists that have no clue to what Christmas really means doing Christmas songs to get the easy buck. We have many Christmas albums by Contemporay Christian Music (CCM) artists that give much more variety. After all, you can only play Springsteen's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" so many times.

If you want a great mix, go to K-LOVE's website. Soon they will be playing Christmas music that won't repeat the same list of 10 songs all day. Otherwise, I put in the Mannheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD's...

"The little boy that Santa Claus forgot" always makes me laugh, because it reminds me of our dog. I always sing this to him in a crooner voice because he looks so proper mournful and hard-done-by that I just can't help myself. XD Man, though - that dog can give evils that rival the Janitor from Scrubs. o.0

"The Christmas Shoes" by Newsong is, hands down, the most AWFUL Christmas song EVER!

And I will never forgive Mercyme for what they did to "O Holy Night."

Celine Dion's "Don't Save It All For Christmas"... blech.

Dan Fogelberg's "Same Old Lang Syne"... horrible

"Surfin' Santa" by Lord Douglas Byron... first time I heard this, I had a look of abject horror on my face. That bad.

Madonna's version of "Santa Baby"... but then again I hate just about anything Madonna.

Anything Manheim-Steamroller. Trans-Siberian Orchestra is overrated, too, but not as bad.

Anything Amy Grant.

Daryl Hall And John Oates' "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear."

I've never heard any Kwanzaa songs, but I know that ABBA put out "Happy New Year Darling," the aforementioned horrible "Same Old Lang Syne," Bobby Darin combines to make "Christmas Auld Lang Syne." And besides Adam Sandler, and the traditional "Dreidel" song... I know Peter, Paul, and Mary put out "Light One Candle." That's a really good song, actually.

The Christmas Shoes is horrible.

Absolutely tired of "Gramma Got Run Over By A Reindeer".

Whoever thought recording "Dominc the Donkey" should be shot.

I don't know who sings it, or what the official title is, but it's a little kid singing "Mammacita, donde esta Santa Claus?"

cellardweller, I believe you're thinking of the Cheech And Chong comedy sketch, "Santa Claus And His Old Lady" from 1971. And it's freakin' hilarious when you listen to the whole thing. At least that's the only one I know that has that line you mention.

I have to concur that I really don't have any qualms about Christmas songs. I generally enjoy them. Although I do generally get sick to death of Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is Coming to Town. That song gets overplayed.

Favorites that I enjoy are Snoopy's Christmas (the one with the Red Baron) and Bob and Doug McKenzie's Twelve Days of Christmas... and Rusty Chevrolet... well I generally love every Christmas parody song.

I prefer to listen to them when there is snow on the ground. It hasn't really snowed hear in Mass yet so it doesn't quite feel like Christmas or Winter for that matter. Oh it's cold... just no snow yet.

A lot of the problem is that you have artists that have no clue to what Christmas really means doing Christmas songs to get the easy buck. We have many Christmas albums by Contemporay Christian Music (CCM) artists that give much more variety. After all, you can only play Springsteen's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" so many times.

If you want a great mix, go to K-LOVE's website. Soon they will be playing Christmas music that won't repeat the same list of 10 songs all day. Otherwise, I put in the Mannheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD's...

Manheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra are both great. I love their stuff.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back