• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

hollywood brother emotional love question

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
you know from tiem to time the hollywood brother like to put something a little different out there like the people that brought you the guy in the nice hat for the zima zomething different commericals many years ago. In this thread the hollywood brother post a completely fiictional thing but wonders what people would do.

The fictional situation is this. let says there is this person that you develop a hollywood brother size crush on. This person who you got the crush on always come to you when the heart gets broken or things go bad but has been extremely cautious about flirting with you. once in a while this person will flirt with you but it appears to yourself that it is you that do most of the flirting. As time marches on in the hollywood brother world you see this person that you have the crush on more and more. a deep frienship conncection develops and you tihnk that this person may like you but your crush keeps growing and growing and growing. Now the questions are what do you do in this scenario of the hollywood brother's mind? Do you ask the person out and hope things work out? do you figure out how to trun off the crush? do you just give up? Do you continue the crush? If you ask person out and the person says yes or no then what? Also what if you go out for a while but it is not your one true tickle soulmate?

This is a fictional idea by the hollywood brother but this sort of thing happens in many people's lives. therefore what do you do?

I had that scenario. She was my best friend for months when we met. She was there when I split with the girl I'd been dating for 2 1/2 years. I was surprised to realize I had a crush on her and just assumed she didn't feel the same since she never crossed the flirting line. Then she thought she'd be the rebound girl if we got together. We dared. It was awesome.

I ended up dating the girl for 8 years. It didn't work out in the long run, but I know I'da missed alot of fun if I hadn't taken a shot. We were crazy about each other, but neither of us wanted to "blow the friendship" by making the first move. If you're such good friends already, that's a plus. Too many people try getting too involved romantically and then spend the latter time figuring out if they can be friends.

Your Hollywood Brother From Another Mother says go for it. I'd rather it be the worst thing I ever did than wonder if it's the greatest thing I never tried.

I'd stick with the sure thing rather than risk it for possibly greater rewards; i.e., I'd continue the crush relationship as it was.

thank both of you for your thoughts. the hollywood brother would love to hear what all the rest of the millions and millions of tickle thatre members think.

I think it´s almost impossible to just stay friends with a person that you have a crush on. You will never find that to be enough, believe me, I´ve been there...Also, life is too short to miss the good stuff. I´ll say, go for it!
Tick33

What I've learned: Go for it, but do it sooner rather than later (i.e., before your "crush" gets out of hand and you get too hung up). The friendship can rebound if the other person's not interested and you both move on. It takes time and maturity, but it'll likely bounce back. OTOH, any regrets you'll probably have for the rest of your life.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back