• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hollywood Brother's Call To Arms!

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the Hollywood Brother once again needs his millons and millions of Hollywood Brother fans to set forward and help out the Hollywood Brother. You see the hollywood brother is still trying to save a piece of americana that is near and dear to the hollywood brother's heart. The hollywood brother is talking about a attraction in wildwood new jersey that is over 40 years old. This ride is called the Golden Nugget Mine ride and many generations of families have enjoyed its thrills and chills. The problem is that the ride has laid dormat for many years now. The current owners of the ride are a group called the Moreys. These people own not only the ride but the pier it sits on. If you to www.mrboardwalk.com and click on hunts pier you can read all about this great ride.

The way it stands now this corporation is not sure if they will reopen or destroy the ride. There are many people like the hollywood brother trying to save this ride for future generations. for the hollywood brother personally he went on it from the time he was a little tiny hollywood brother with his whole family up to his teen and very early adult years.

This is not just about the ride itself but what it represents. If the ride stands then it is a link to the past and to the greatness of the Jersey Shore. If it falls then the last little bit of a great era in the wildwood jersey shore history is gone forever.

What the hollywood brother would like each and every poster on this site to do is to go to www.moreyspiers.com and send a email asking them to save the golden nugget and the rich historical past that it represents. Even if some of you do not care one lick for the wildwoods or the jersey shore, please do this for the hollywood brother.

If the good folks at moreys get enough emails then they will consider reopening the ride.

Now the hollywood brother do not ask for much from his loyal hollywood brother tickle fans but right now the hollywood brother is begging all of you to take five quick minutes to help the hollywood brother out.

The Hollywood Brother thanks you in advance for taking the time to read this thread and to send a email to www.moreyspiers.com

the hollywood brother says that if you want to learn more about the wildwoods or the golden nugget than please go to the following hollywood brother approved links:

http://www.doowopusa.org/
http://www.laffinthedark.com/articles/hunts/The%20Dark%20Rides%20of%20Hunt's%20Pier.htm
www.funchase.com

For a more direct approach, the e-mail is [email protected]

I had to search far too hard to find their e-mail addy. Workin on an e-mail right now. It's a shame when things like these are closed down. 🙁

In my short time here I have noticed the hollywood brother giving advice and support to many, including myself. It's nice to have an opportunity to support the hollywood brother. The Golden Nugget Mine ride is worth saving as an historical landmark, but not just for historical reasons. From the websites, I see the ride is pretty amazing with lots of unique visual effects. I'm happy to tell the owners that.

the holllywood brother thanks all of you. for the hollywood brother this is not just a fight to save his past but to save a historical landmark for future generations to enjoy

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back