• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holy Crap!

OH WOW

This is more stuff than you'd know what to do with. If you had as much stuff running at one time as I do normally, your head a splode. How much crap do you usually run at once?

It's not normal for me to have two media players running at once. Typically I only haze Zune Player going, and only run iTunes at night to use the radio so I can chill to some awesome trance traxxxxx. I usually do run two image editors at once, though. Paint.NET is my go-to for most tasks, but The Shop is hangin' out down there eating up around 850MB of system memory. OUCH!

Probably later I'll have the audacity to run World of Warcraft without closing a single window.

Attachments

• HOLYCRAP.png
    HOLYCRAP.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 39
Not a whole lot - usually an IM and a browser. Sometimes I play Xbox while I'm online, though.

Food also. 😛

Most I'd have on a normal day would be YIM and a Safari, possibly Skype, if the rabid fans are aplenty. I usually got Stickies up and running, as well, if I'm in a particularly creative or researchy mood. And Word often experiences lots of run time. Same as either iTunes or Radio365. Now, all at once? Not too often, but, there are days when they're all partying on the same screen. o.o

Mostly, though, just a chat program or two, a browser, and one or two others. Easily managed, with Exposé.

When online I normally run only a browser and, when I'm not too busy, an IM. When offline I usually run only one app at a time: a word processor, media player, or photo editor.

Holy Crap!!

My poor computer would have a coronary like somebody dumped Mountain Dew all over it or something if I attempted to open all that stuff. I've upgraded everything around my motherboard, now I have do that too I suppose.

I can usually run one major application like WoW or Civ. I actually shut down all the other background junk.

What's everybody sporting? Mine is a bit last-gen. Intel Pentium-D dual-core. 2GB PC2-5200 DDR2, 2x160GB UDMA drives, a DVD burner, Radeon X200 PCIe graphics. Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit.

How 'bout you?

I have no idea what's in my computer. All I know is that most of parts I bought secondhand and says 'Made in Elbonia'.

Nothing wrong with a home-brew system, I say. The parts for my machine came from Crazy Manny's Computer Surplus Depot, a place that's since been turned into a Starbuck's!

Nothing wrong with a home-brew system, I say. The parts for my machine came from Crazy Manny's Computer Surplus Depot, a place that's since been turned into a Starbuck's!

That is an awesome name for a computer shop! :laughing:

The usual things that run on my comp most of the times (simultaneously):

Visual studio (C#)
Word
Winamp
Bittorrent
MSN/Yahoo/AIM/Skype
Mozilla with these tabs open: Wikipedia, Google
My computer/Documents
Music folder

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back