• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Homeless Feet - Looked like Yoga Instructor

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
Was cruisin the streets of Los Angeles for some feet. Checked all the ripe areas and pretty much decided to give up. So I headed home.

Saw this fit woman riding her bicycle on the sidewalk as I got closer to home and thought she looked kinda like a yoga instructor. Followed her around in my car until I could get a pinpoint on her final location, which was under some trees (near an underpass) sitting in the shade with her female friend.

I decided to go get my camera, surprise them, and ask her if she'd show off her feet for you guys. She agreed and they were medium stinky when she took her shoes off. I was able to smell her vinegary scent from 3 feet away.

She has size 9's and her name is Darcy. And I also realized she looked a lot less like a yoga instructor in person, LOL.

Lesson learned folks, don't look for your feet near the bridge passes if you want some primped out women to go with them! Hahaha

[Preview Clip]

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

Attachments

• darcy_homeless_feet.jpg
    darcy_homeless_feet.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 602
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back