• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooters girl stocked and tickled.

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
I didnt know this was part of the job. 😀

Attachments

• Hooters3.jpg
    Hooters3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6,417
  • Hooters5.jpg
    Hooters5.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 4,219
  • Hooters6.jpg
    Hooters6.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5,610
  • Hooters8.jpg
    Hooters8.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 3,497
Awesome! The Picture looks very nice. I would tickle her without any Mercy and tickle her feet all night long :happy: :happy:

Great pics! Where did you find them? Are there any of her in those hooters hose?

I agree dig5446 on those girls being tickled in pantyhose. The perfect time would be a dozen wings, ice cold beer and for entertainment watching and participating in TICKLING THEIR STOCKINGED FEET! I'm there how about you? Silly question! By the way are there any video clips on these girls being tickled? Thanx

dig5446 said:
Anyone have any shots of a Hooters girl being tickled in pantyhose?

True, have someone Pictures of a Hooters Girl in Pantyhose. Stocks+Pantyhose = Perfect 😀

agree gilmourwaters - would have been a great set if she had been in hosed feet the whole time!

Well, thanks for the many compliments! So here's the scoop. I am Laughingstocks and this was about eight years ago and was the first girl I ever stocked after building them. For a couple of years I kept these pics in the closet thinking that Hooters would go ballistic because this was an actual Hooters girl at the time of the shoot working at the Hooters in Brandon, FL. Their own handbook says this is a no-no for employees. In a roundabout sort of way it got back to the manager, Neil, who could've cared less because it didn't occur, "Within his four walls". His boss at the corporate office, Dan, even went further putting it in writing for me that her actions were investigated and that, "No violation occurred". The girl, Megan, I lost track of as well as Dan but Neil is now at the first original Hooters in Clearwater, FL. And my kitty still loves licking canned cheese off bare, helpless feet! Some more pics of her can be seen on Modelmayhem.com/Laughingstocks.

Last edited:
Love your work, Mr. Laughingstocks! Do you do commission work, or any chance of a hooters girl in hose getting the same treatments (even the cat?)

The actual Hooter girl, Megan Murray, I lost track of years ago. The cat I still have! I did eventually open a Clips4Sale store, #14869, but this was long ago so Megan isn't in it. I have since built several different stock setups as well as used a lawn chair and a tickle torture box. Of all the girls I've ever stocked, a girl I named Neptune has the most awesome feet, simply adorable. Some pics of her and others can be seen on my ModelMayhem page under Laughingstocks. I think my # there is 116538. I have many pics in there of a strawberry blonde kindergarten teacher named Lisa, some hogtied I think, not stocked though as she goes back even earlier, in my pre-stock days. She too, had awesome feet. I don't do the hose thing though. God intended feet to be bare and helpless!

Always has been one of my fav pic sets ever.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back