• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hopefully no one lives in Virginia here..

ticklish_sage

As I hear it's illegal to tickle women there. No joke. Look it up in google and it will tell you. 😛

wendynpeter said:
It's an un-enforced statute ;-)

Like being unable to take your pet elephant for a walk on a leash. I ain't shittin' that's an actual law in the U.S somewhere.

I live in Virginia and yes it's a law. However, I would have serious doubts that it would ever be enforced. Vinny

I live in Virginia, thats the first time Ive heard about this law. As many times my girlfriend and I tickle each other in public, we shoulda had tickets up the ass by now.

I am reminded of a similarly defunct law in England - though I may be wrong about the exact details, I do believe it goes something like this:

Any person who can herd a flock of geese through central London will be pardoned of all crimes he has committed.

Oh yes, and it's also against the law for us here in England to sing the song "My Bonnie lies over the ocean". Then again, everyone knows that England is weird anyway. 😀

oops, slight correction...

that should've been "will be pardoned of any crimes he has committed" - thereby not implying that he has actually committed any (innocent 'til proven guilty and all that).

This may be an urban myth, but I think there is still something in the law in England that if you are in a certain city, it is legal to shoot a scotsman with a crossbow.

Of course, anyone who did would probably still be arrested, but amusing nevertheless.

Yes. I believe that is legal in York - or at least, it's true of one of the northern cities. 🙂

I have pruned the jingoism and nationalistic arguing from this thread to get it back on topic. People, please avoid hijacking it with any further "my country is better than yours" rhetoric -- thanks in advance.

Nerobob said:
This may be an urban myth, but I think there is still something in the law in England that if you are in a certain city, it is legal to shoot a scotsman with a crossbow.

Of course, anyone who did would probably still be arrested, but amusing nevertheless.

I believe the actual law is that on a night of a full moon, in a chapel, standing around about 12 feet away, you are allowed to kill a Welshman with a crossbow. Anyone feel like trying it out?

Guilty here...

I'm in Virginia and I confess-I'm guilty. Pardon me while I hang my head in shame(giggle).

Yes, the law had to be created so Thomas Jefferson and George Washington would stop running around tickling people with their quills and actually sit down and write some documents!

Dakota said:
Yes, the law had to be created so Thomas Jefferson and George Washington would stop running around tickling people with their quills and actually sit down and write some documents!
Lol, yeah, but then they moved to PA and did it some more =). They eventually got around to writing them.

And, if you can herd a flock of geese through central london. Can you imagine if someone had tried that? lol

As puritanical as Virginia is, I find it curious that their state seal is the only one to depict, of all things, a bare-breasted female squishing 😀

Attachments

• nunst076.gif
    nunst076.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 28
The world is full of stupid ancient laws that people just can't be bothered to get rid of. In My town, you can kill any Scottish person you see after Midnight! Hooray! <3

Going back to the flock of geese thing. PLEASE someone in england get arrested and try that. I beg you. Youd become one of the most famous people in the world.

ticklish_sage said:
As I hear it's illegal to tickle women there. No joke. Look it up in google and it will tell you. 😛

But it's legal for women to tickle the guys? Talk about an unfair advantage!

I work in VA and have been tickled numerous times by females at the office. Does that make me guilty? 🙂

I wonder what the actual reasons were for passing a law that makes it illegal to tickle a female.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back