• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hoping to get to know a girl... preferably in the UK?

pigeon1

Hoping to find a female online friend... preferably in the UK?

Hmm. Well, it's all in the title really! I'm an 18 year old guy from the midlands area in the UK anyway, and was basically hoping to speak to a girl with the same interest (!) that I have. I'm primarily a ler but totally enjoy being tickled myself too. Btw, I'm not really interested in "cyber tickling" or anything like that - I want to get to know you, not watch you type "hahaha" every 5 seconds, lol. Wellllll, I'm sure it can be fun some extent, but I'd really prefer to just talk about regular stuff (as well as tickling!) and not just play games. But don't let that put you off, I'd just like to get to know you.

Anyway, send an email to [email protected] or pm me here and I'll tell you my real msn addy (or I supppppose I could be forced into using aim/yahoo/whatever, if you really insist on using crappy messengers like that 😛) and we could have a chat.

Please reply! 🙂

Last edited:
And yours isn't scary? 😛 (no offence meant, JackBlack).

Basically, it's nearly impossible to find women by personal ads alone; even harder for us in the UK. 🙁

Pigeon, I suggest that the best thing for you to do would be to post on the forums for a while, get to know others by posting in their threads and creating new topics for them to reply to. Then, you might find a woman in the UK and get to know her weel enough that she feels comfortable talking to you 1 on 1. I read that advice somewhere (I think it was Mistress Valerie who posted it in another UK bloke's personal ad thread...).

blackmagicjack said:
Oh god!! Koopa just said it all...women take work. 😀

I was actually paraphrasing someone else's post from memory, but yes, that's the basic point.

Whereas it's universally acknowledged that we men require no work whatsoever. We all equally drool at the sight of a pretty lady.

*Sees a pretty lady walking by. Drools*

Case in point. 😛

koopacooper said:
And yours isn't scary? 😛 (no offence meant, JackBlack).

Basically, it's nearly impossible to find women by personal ads alone; even harder for us in the UK. 🙁

Pigeon, I suggest that the best thing for you to do would be to post on the forums for a while, get to know others by posting in their threads and creating new topics for them to reply to. Then, you might find a woman in the UK and get to know her weel enough that she feels comfortable talking to you 1 on 1. I read that advice somewhere (I think it was Mistress Valerie who posted it in another UK bloke's personal ad thread...).
I couldn't have said it better, Koopa. To win a girl over, you have to take the time to get to know them, and for them to get to know you. Besides a lot of girls are going to be kind of leery of just responding to someone out of the blue like that, especially if that person is a total stranger. Just do like Koopa suggested, post in their threads if they interest you, maybe create some new topics for them to answer, and see if you can work up a conversation that way. You could be surprised how it goes 🙂
Oh, and you think doing ads to find girls in the UK is hard, try doing one in my home state. All of the posters from over here seem to be guys. No offense to any dudes from here reading this.

Man and I was going to go out and buy a blond wig and a black lacy bra for ya man..well fine! J/k Oh wait you want someone tickle...pass.

*checks location*
I'm in the UK!
*checks fundamentals*
i'm a girl!
*Checks emotions*
I'm a lonely one...

I'm curious how the last one is possible if you are anything like you are here as in RL.

Its a lot easier to be outgoing and unrestrainedly crazy when people aint looking right at you >.< .

They'de have to know me well enough for me to be comfortable around really. Would probably take quite a long time...

I guess that makes sense. I was kind of wondering how you're still lonely myself, as cool as you seem on here.

lonelykimiko said:
*checks location*
I'm in the UK!
*checks fundamentals*
i'm a girl!
*Checks emotions*
I'm a lonely one...

So you are! Funny, I don't seem to have received any emails 😛

Now I have to go listen to Elvis singing Return to Sender and feel all rejected. Though I blame the Royal Mail for all my problems.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back