• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horny guys who like to cyber - READ THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheDevil1

Please, guys, if you're a horny loser who has nothing better to do then look for cybertickling, please read this.

I'm this close to just taking my AIM/YIM screen names out of my account. You horny losers who don't post, and just look for 'ticklesluts' are really pissing me off. Seriously. If another one of you horny losers IMs me again, I'm gonna find your IP, trace it to your house, and slice your dick clean off. See if you have any horny urges after I do you up Lorena Bobbit style. Hey, ain't that a coincidence? MY name is Lorena! 😀 There's a reason for this, and you come to me being a horny dork, I'll show you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I'm adding my AIM/YIM into this post as an intricate way of warding off horny losers (check out my profile/aim/yim screen names, you will see). If you actually -do- want to talk to me, feel free, but don't expect SQUAT except friendly conversation.
AIM: SheDevilXL
YIM: IO_SheDevil_OI
just for the record, no, the XL doesn't mean Extra Large...I weigh like 110-something pounds at 5'11" lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
wow...

i feel allot of anger in this room 🙂

but what is that im thingy you talk about?

p.s. plz dont cut my dick of

grtz,
me

Define your context of 'IM thingy'. if you mean AIM, it's AOL Instant Messenger. the other one is Yahoo Instant Messenger....

One of the reasons a person can be glad to be a man. The creeps women have to get accostumed to, I hope the feeling of annoyment wears off with the time. I pity those who dare to pant on the other side while conversating with SheDevil. This looks like serious shit to me. :wooha:

The nail on the head, nonetheless, is that according to DS the offenders happen to be lurkers who don't send/rarely send out messages in public. It's just to mention that it's rather shocking when you see how often people download some files rather than give comments to it. You should also go and take a look at what the people are doing right it this very moment. Many are just downloading and not reading or sending, and you happen to meet names of whom you have never heard before.

EDIT: I wonder how many men are actually masturbating at the moment while actually viewing this thread. 🙂

Last edited:
this is not the first time people have complained. the hollywood brother actually has two names on his blocked list because they would not stop bugging the hollywood brother. on behalf of real men everywhere SHEDEVIL the hollywood brother wants to tell you that this isn ot the norm. It takes just a few small peckered dingbats to give all of us bad names according to the hollywood brother.

you go girl, when i enter a chat, whether it's the TMF room, or others, it's cyber this, cyber that. it gets old, fast. i just want AIM/YIM, for friendly conversations.

you mind if i message you? i was wanting like a pen pal of sorts to talk about everyday stuff that we can relate to. and trust me, i won't ever utter the dick-chopping, dreaded "C" word, lol.

and like hollywood brother mentioned, seems alotta guys can't control their dicks like those invisible dog leashes, and they give the rest of us well mannered gentlemen a bad rep. hence my title, Gentleman tickler, i'm a kind guy that can be friendly, and only tickles when the women want it.

Last edited:
Thank GOD someone finally said it...I post here because I love this place...and if you want to chat, send me a PM...but don't IM me asking for cyber sex or cyber tickling or role playing...especially if you're male!!! I'm dating/being tickled by another WOMAN...and it's really irritating everytime I come online having 10 guys on Yahoo! IM message me to "just talk"...SheDevil...I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're freaking awesome!!!

As to the so called gents who have a tendency to lurk here, then try to get in your cyber pants in an IM...don't even think about it...and the fact that I'm into guys and girls...don't even think about it...I will not sleep with/tickle you/let you tickle me...and my ler isn't interested either...I hate that..."You like both, so why not let me join in with you and your ler?" For the love of feathers, go get a damn hobby, or some lube and a box of tissues...BLAH!!! Ok, end rant...thanks, SheDevil...and ps: your name is hott...😉

Lucky for me, I just chat with people over AIM and YIM.

You are not the first, nor will you be the last. SheDevil, I will support you till the end if you decide to on a murderous rampage with those 'horny guys.' They've scared off WAY too many female members of both the TT and TMF over the years.

HisDivineEunich said:
They've scared off WAY too many female members of both the TT and TMF over the years.

Not that you'd miss them. 😛
I all but stopped using my 'nessonite' AIM name for just this reason. And on Yahoo I am always invisible. I have met some wonderful people over IMs but I just don't have the time to get out of conversations with horny lunatics.

I have an idea, for all the women (and men, I suppose. Although, you could just be bragging 😛 ) who get IMed by horny people who beat their penises like they owe them money. Ready? I got this idea from reading the local newspaper. I honestly may sound dumb if this is practiced in other places besides here, but whenever somebody gets busted for picking up a hooker, their face and name is printed in a special area in the newspaper. How about when you get IMed by some horny loser, you post their screen name up on here so they can be harassed/laughed at by anybody who feels the need to vent? Hell, they may not even have to get harassed. I know if I was some horny dude who beats myself harder than Tyson, and just annoyed the piss out of some girl and she posted my screen name up on a website for all to see/laugh at, I'd probably stop. I personally have this habit of verbally embarassing people, and then showing the entire conversation to my friends to laugh at, so, be prepared. 😉

initial reaction = make that thread sticky
delayed reaction = probably too many posts on that thread to read.

- tf

Easy. Just edit the original post and add names. Everyone could post once, and that would be their "list", and from that point on, just edit it to add stuff. New posts will signify new people's lists 😛

I find the "Ignore User" feature works very well on all the IM clients I subscribe to. And it saves having to dispose of all those severed penises.

Actually, I think She Devil has a pretty good idea with the 'Thread of Shame' thing.

Sorry that there are so many idiots out there.

(Honestly, I don't really understand Cyber tickling anyway... it's like tickling a girl who isn't ticklish.. it's all fake.)

Why bother with the ignore feature when I can ruin other people and feel good about it? 🙂

Yeah that gets REALLY annoying. And alot get mad at me or get fiesty when I tell them no. I just get to the point where I block and ignore and the whole shpliel if that's the only subject ever talked about.

Yeah, see, I got 2 people to add! So what you think, should I start this motherlover up and see where it goes? I think I should. If you don't think I should, that's even more reason to start it up. 😀

I am... so proud of you for actually speaking up like that... because it's about time.
Hey, can I join in the dick-chopping-off party?

well, although being male, and being VERY attached to my penis, I'm all for letting She Devil go hack crazy with A butcher knife, as long as my penis stays away from her. The Thread of Shame is honestly the BEST IDEA EVER. Seriously.

Hell, I talk to She Devil all the time (See that Horny men? Bwahahahahaha)
and i've NEVER asked her to do something like "Cyber Sex" or "Cyber Tickling" its like... "Cyber... watching your moniter and jerking off" really. I mean, jeez. Control yourselves.

Just my little piece! ^_^
TheChameleon

IM and e-mail harassment is a real problem, but one which I solve easily with the Ignore feature and Yahoo IM's invisibility feature. I also have my IMs set to allow contact from people on my friends list only, and I avoid publicly posting my IDs.

While acknowleging the problem of overaggressive users, I think that a "hall of shame" would be questionable because of possible abuse, as well as complaints of defamation that could cause problems for the board.

If anyone needs help dealing with a SERIOUS cyberstalking problem that cannot be solved by blocking the offender, please send me a PM.

Best regards,

I don't know if I've ever stated on here how much I abhor the human race so let me state it now...I absolutely abhor the human race...in general. Now maybe this is because I've worked in customer service jobs way too much, maybe it's because i'm a dark, evil metalhead, or maybe it's because I'm just a jaded, bitter person...I don't know...nor do I care. Let's face it, from the beginning of time, humans have been REALLY crappy to each other and everything around them. It is now the year 2005 and human beings are STILL stupid, mean, ignorant, crappy assholes. Nothing has changed and nothing WILL change. Now, with the whole "loser obsessed with cyber-sex" bullshit, i have yet another reason to despise people. Oh, the reasons keep pilling up dont they? Anyway She Devil, sorry to hear that you are having to put up shit like that. Myself, I hardly EVER give out my IM address and don't chat all that much unless I'm REALLY bored. You have my support. :happy:

Yeah but ignoring is no fun! Besides, truth is not defamation. I for one will be totally honest. There's nothing to get out of blaming people that never heard of me. and yes, that means I won't add you-know-who just to be funny, cuz god knows it would be...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back