• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horrible Safe Words

Iisme

TMF Expert
I just came to the conclusion that me and Chris's safeword SHANANIGANS is the WORST safe word ever!! :stickout

Agree? Disagree?
If you disagree which safe word do you think is the worst?
and if you want, which safe word is the best?

it's Shenanigans lol and it was effective =p but I believe it's turtle now so you can say it easier and faster instead of saying "she-she-she shenanigans!" Which was cute xD

WAS NOT!! It was frustrating and turtle is waaaay easier to say :stickout

When filming with new models we usually keep it simple and straight to the point.

Red when she's uncomfortable or in unexpected pain.
Blue when we strike a "sweet" spot and she's getting turned on, when not expected to.

To date, I've only heard "red" once.
And I'm too chicken about scaring models away, to come up with tougher safewords.

😀

Last edited:
i'd argure "Supercalafragulisticexpialadotious" would probably be worse. That being said, i'm glad you two had fun 😉 Sounds like it was a cute time. 😛

Nah, I think shananigins is the worst one thats been said so far. What makes it difficult is the repeating sounds in the word. The "nani" part is what people will trip over when they're disoriented, out of breath, and struggling to get that word out. So I submit this word fo the worst safe word ever: Bananarama! Take that! lol

The worst safe word would be something that sounds like laughter...

"Hahaha... Tee Hee....."

I have to agree with Volsung, the worst words would be ones that are hard to say while laughing, or sound too similar to laughter. "Hot Tea," "Whale," "Horse," "Minehaha (name, not a word)," etc. The best ones would probably be simple colors like red and blue. One syllable and easy to recognize.

Something you can't rightly remember or pronounce, possibly in another language:
Senzonbakurakagayoshi! 😱 Or Zanpaku-to! any of those swords would be bad.

BANKAI! works though.

One for you Otaku out there.

Something you can't rightly remember or pronounce, possibly in another language:
Senzonbakurakagayoshi! 😱 Or Zanpaku-to! any of those swords would be bad.

BANKAI! works though.

One for you Otaku out there.

Lol Bankai! nice one. If nothing else, at least you'll change into a different state 😉 lol.

Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Obviously a Blackadder fan!

I think something that repeats sounds within itself would be a bad word, like bananarama, or something like that. lol

ye that does sound tough. How about hakunamatatta!
(i've probably spelt that wrong but ho hum lol-it means no worries for the rest of your daaaayys)

Designate a safeword that's really embarrassing for them to say, so they'll only utter it as a last resort.

Perhaps something obvious that may slip out anyway: swearing or insulting of the tickler? Not only could it blend into whatever was being babbled at the time, but it would also tend to egg the tickler on.

We don't have a safeword because we know each other well enough to know when it's too much. 😍

Mine is phone. Usually because if someone is laughing too hard, a phone might ring. "HAHA PHOOONE!" and gives the tickler some pause to listen.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back