• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hosting of adult website

dannybtt

TMF Novice
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I'm in the process of builiding a tickling site. I've never done this so I don't know a whole lot about the hosting side of it. Due to the adult nature I'm assuming I will need a host who is willing to accept that sort of content. Can anyone recommend one? Also, if possible, I would like to know how much I should be expecting to pay. Thanks.

Cybehost.com They allow anything and have pretty good prices. The lowest level package to provide an example: $7.00 for 200 MB of space and 10 gigs of bandwidth. They have 8 different plans, with the highest being a $225.00 1.6 gigs of space and 500 gigs of bandwidth. These are the website plan samples. Alternately, you can purchase a reseller type plan, which starts out at $16.00 for 1 gig of space and 10 gigs of transfer. All prices are monthly.

Another provider is Boomspeed.com, which is somewhat vague in allowing this type of material, but has a very good plan. $6.00 gets you 100 MB of space with UNLIMITED bandwidth. This price is monthly.

A third host to consider is Web1000.com. They offer a free service that has 50 MB of space and allows adult material completely.

An additional host is freehostxxx.com. They have a free plan with unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth.

However, beware of all free sevices, as they have many limitations.

The final host to consider is Hostultra.com. They offer a free plan that is essentially identical to frehostxxx's, but also offer 3 different pay plans. The first is $5.00 for 500 MBs of space and 5 gigs of bandwidth and the highest is $25.00 for 1.5 gigs of space and 30 gigs of bandwidth. Also, they have a plan where you pay $10.00 a month and get a gig of disk space, but you simply pay $3.00 for each additional gig of space you use, and $1.50 for each gig of transfer you use. In that way, it is a pay as you go account.

Hope that helps!!!!

There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth, it is a poor business practice. That's why many of those kinds of hosts are banned from certain respected web hosting forums, and are also listed on http://www.unlimband.com. 😉

I would recommend http://www.rackshack.net since they have the most reasonable prices, plus have passed the test of time. They're not going anywhere soon. 🙂

You could also contact me too since I have a server now, and am looking to sell some of the hosting to recover some revenue.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back