• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot 18 year old Anna has feet TICKLED by sexy Lux

Fetish Affairs

TMF Master
Hot 18 year old Anna has feet TICKLED by sexy Lux

We are done editing the next in the series if the videos we shot at our weekly foot fetish and tickle fetish party in Manhattan. This is one is free as well.

Once again we totally appreciate any feedback and ideas as we are going to start venturing into making clips, (other than offering our weekly party to y'all).

We are beginners and need the feedback!
And appreciate it!

We are also considering doing customs videos so if you have ideas feel free to post or send private messages and we can go from there.

We are also considering possibly using men in videos who have these fetishes and are not professional models. If interested please PM me, (we can work out a free admission type deal if it works out. PLEASE no pros-looking for real regular guys who really have the fetishes for realism caught on film-for the m/f fans).

Free full length clip:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7WQPFEV

Check out our main foot fetish and tickle fetish website:
www.footfetishpartynyc.com
(You may add yourself to the mailing list there, or through a PM message to me directly, to be able to attend our parties).

Also check out our free foot fetish and tickle fetish content site! No BS: FREE!
https://picasaweb.google.com/1065879...JNiKvNlSXMdRTw

Thank you and enjoy!

Last edited:
I love to attend this foot & fetish party.
Too bad I live in France.
R u planning to make a similar event overseas?

I love to attend this foot & fetish party.
Too bad I live in France.
R u planning to make a similar event overseas?

No.
Just Manhattan.
But if you ever get to this great city by all means come to our tickle fetish and foot fetish weekly party-it rocks!

Sounds like a great idea man. Wish I was closer.

It costs nothing to be on our mail list. Just PM with an email address and if you ever get close to NYC you at least are on the mail list and will know what is and has been going on at our weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party! If you ever make it it will be the time of your life!

No.
Just Manhattan.
But if you ever get to this great city by all means come to our tickle fetish and foot fetish weekly party-it rocks!

I would love to come but unfortunately, I cannot.
Does it take place every year?
It would b awesome if u made a similar one overseas, as many people can't attend :cry

Why, oh, WHY did I leave my home in Da Bronx to love in Tampa Florida?
I attended one party back in August of 2011 while on vacation visiting family. I fell in love with a few of the ladies there. I'll try to make back in the summer.

I would love to come but unfortunately, I cannot.
Does it take place every year?
It would b awesome if u made a similar one overseas, as many people can't attend :cry

Yes.
We have running for 7 years and plan on going for many many mroe years
Every Tuesday at 9 pm till 1 am in Manhattan.
PM me to join mail list and find out dates and location, or join mail list for free at:

Why, oh, WHY did I leave my home in Da Bronx to love in Tampa Florida?
I attended one party back in August of 2011 while on vacation visiting family. I fell in love with a few of the ladies there. I'll try to make back in the summer.

Please do come back and you will find that the party has grown and improved and we have even hotter and better models than last year! We always strive grow and the improve, and give you guys the best possible experience you will ever experience in your life. We do our best to be the number one highest quality tickle fetish and foot fetish party literally in the world!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back