• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot, Hot, HOT Model Interview! (Dorothy Gail) FFR #35

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Okay, I'm sure most of you have seen this thread about Dorothy
from Baltimore's journey as a "tickle torment captive."
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=133051

Many of you seem fascinated, so LeeAllure & Brighteyes
(that's me) are bringing you an exclusive TMF Radio interview
with Dorothy herself. You, her fans, can call in or PM us with
questions for Dorothy for Dorothy and Spillane (the Producer),
their new video they're making, fetish movies in history, or
filming techniques in general.

When: December 4, 11pm eastern
Where: www.blogtalkradio.com/tmf-radio (link will be posted the day of the show)
Where to send your PM'd questions: LeeAllure or Brighteyes1082
Call in number for the show: 347-838-9015

We hope to see you there!

I plan to be listening on December 4. You two are taking Thanksgiving off, then. 😀

We are not taking thanksgiving off! we'll be talking about
things people are thankful for, and playing some music 😉

Lee

Thanks for the plug, BrightEyes!

I'd love to share some insight on even "tickle torment" scenes that slipped into more "mainstream" movies (e.g. FLESH GORDON, DOWN AND DIRTY, THE GROOVE ROOM [aka WHAT THE SWEDISH BUTLER SAW], THE ALL AMERICAN GIRL, etc.). Try to screen a couple of these films before the broadcast! By the way, occasional "tickle" captive Anna Mills physically evokes gorgeous Sue Longhurst, star of THE GROOVE ROOM. Does anyone have any contact with Ms. Mills? At any rate, I'd love to share some of own (personal) tickling experiences with fellow aficioandos. Be there or be square (God, did I say that?)...

We are not taking thanksgiving off! we'll be talking about
things people are thankful for, and playing some music 😉

Lee

I will be in Baltimore with relatives 😀 but cut off from internet access, unfortunately. 🙁

Fascinating. I wouldn't mind hearing what she sounds like.

I will make every attempt to, at least, listen in on the show. I haven't been able to listen for a while now because my brother from California has been staying with me & I don't want him to know ALL of my personal business. He knows SOME things, but not ALL. However, I WILL try my best to listen in on this special occasion.

Message from Dorothy--

Tickler Bart (again, thanks so much for the DVD)...

I sincerely hope that you tune-in. Just advise your brother that a completely wasted and nude Jessica Simpson locked herself in a Macy's display window (somwhere in Tampa, Florida); then give him the keys to the car...

I may encourage Spillane to tickle me at the end of the broadcast (I dunno, this fetish is pretty infectious--he may turn rabid!).

Message from Dorothy--

Thanks for the PMs and "best wishes" regarding the radio show...:yourock:

I'm volunteering a prize for the (December 4th) broadcast; specifically, one of the crimson feathers that tormented me in RED RIDING HOOD. In my ticklish delirium, I recall it grazing my underarms and nipples. It's not at all plumy, it's more like tickling with a bite! Anyway, I'm awarding this bit of memorabilia to the first caller. So, go ahead, toss the family portraits off the fireplace mantle and cruise to your local A.J. Moore for a cherry wood frame (I'm flattering myself, of course; but it could prove quite practical for your own ticklish pursuits!).

Don't forget this evening's TMF Radio fraternity (11 PM, EDT). Check out The Pink Typhoon, it should definitely be included within your home library. God, I'd love to write a compendium of "tickle torment" tales ("Stories they wouldn't allow me to film!").

Anyway, here's a photo from RED RIDING HOOD: I'm pleading with The Wolf to be merciful in regard to the tickling venue she has in mind for me (naturally, my plea is ignored).

Last edited:
Message from Dorothy--

Okay, one more photo from RED RIDING HOOD (The Wolf--a tickle sadist--measures me for the oven).

This is a special preview (actually, it's a shameless, rather backended plug for the radio show. Pending upon your request, I'll discuss RED on the broadcast).

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back