• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hotel Coochie Coo - multiple f/f nylons

fantomaz021

TMF Novice
hi,

"Hotel Coochie Coo - A Day of Ticklish Chain Reactions" is ready for download.
it is a true epic e-comic consisting of 129 pages, 4 mingling story-lines, 10 high quality e-models getting tickled.

you can find more preview-pics, details and a pdf-sample on my site http://fantomaz.web-base.at

greetz fantomaZ

Last edited:
thank you 🙂

quality of the pics is as you find it throughout the e-comic. but to make sure you can take a look at the sample pages available at my site. pics and story-line are by me, text is by my Mandrake and we both think that this is our best e-comic till now ...

greetz fantomaZ

version 1.1 is up

version 1.1 is up. all that bought version 1.0 can order it for free. just send me an email or a pn. not much changes but we found some minor graphical issues and a floating shoe which shouldn't be there. I attached the corrected pic here.

greetz fantomaZ

ya dont find this action at your run of the mill holiday inn express!

new promo-pic

thank you 🙂

new promo-pic is available. this time from the catburglar storyline of "Hotel Coochie Coo". attached it here so you do not have to visit my website to get it.

member section may is open. and I opened the message board for public access. you can now post your opinion, reviews or requests without becoming a member.

greetz fantomaZ

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back