• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hotel Manager and Cum On Soles

SFYC

Rosie works as the manager of a motel that I occasionally rent for filming. She's 32 years old and a tall, very attractive blonde. She has a pretty face and beautiful brown eyes. She's full-figured and has chubby legs. Her feet are pink and very ticklish. Her foot size is 8.5 US and she has really big breasts. She always likes to talk about herself. I am always looking at her toes and trying to get a feel for her. Her nails are always beautifully painted. I imagine what they look like from underneath? She used to work as a model for XL in Norway and when she came back she started working in a motel near Vienna. She's married and now pregnant with her husband. She was pregnant during the shoot.

She asked me if I knew of any work on the shoot. She told me how she had done a lot of photography and modeling for XL site in the past. I told her I would have a job shooting and shooting footfetish for her. She looked at me curiously and asked me how such a shoot goes. I asked her if she would have her feet sprayed with semen. She told me no, that she was afraid her husband would find out. About a week later she texted me to see if I still had a job for her and that she had changed her mind and would do a footjob as well. I was thrilled and immediately arranged to work with her.

About 2 days later we met at my studio. I was really looking forward to seeing her feet the most. I was horny!! I had a boner as soon as I saw her in the doorway. I wanted to enjoy it. She told me before the shoot that she was very ticklish. It was an opportunity and I knew I was going to tickle her.

I turned on the camera and started filming. I took off her purple high hells and looked at her toes. Her nails were painted pink. Beautiful as always. I removed her other shoe. She wiggled her toes and my cock was in heaven. She was lying on her back. I sat on her legs and put my cock between her feet. She had a blanket over her head so her face wouldn't show. Her legs and feet were vulnerable and I started tickling her feet. She is really very ticklish!! I enjoyed tickling her, so I kept doing it. She begged me to stop because it was tickling her. I continued and enjoyed it. She lay on her stomach and grabbed my cock with her feet. It's my favorite position. I knew a cumshot was coming soon. I wanted to spray her feet and get a shot of her whole body. I tickled her with a metal rod with claws. You'll love her reaction. Her whole body was quivering and squirming. I got very excited and here comes my cumshot. I put my load on her feet. She told me that her panties were completely wet with excitement. But it must remain our secret and I must not tell anyone. I look forward to shooting Rosie again soon. She'll be a full-time step-mother by then.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29467937/hotel-manager-and-cum-on-soles-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Image59.jpg
    Image59.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Image77.jpg
    Image77.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back