• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hottest F/m Tickling Abuse Ever

Great News Guys,
In under 2 months, Thanks to all of you I have a clip in the top 50 at Clips4sale. To show my appreciation, we are offering buy one get one free deals to any member of TMF that buys a clip from now til 7/17 at 11:59 pm 48 hours of buy one get one at www.tickledguy.com. e-mail us after the purchase at [email protected] free clips must be equal length or shorter

and 2 new tickles coming this weekend including a 3 girl hogtie with Wondersquirt, Crissy Cox and Sarai......previews will be up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it my friend. This was a fun clip to make

Now this is too cool. Apparently, you guys liked this clip alot so when Lola returns I'll have to do a few more. Enjoy

Oh come on erik11 don't be so picky - and so rude!!

At least TickledGuy labels his clips F/M correctly, which is more than can be said for a lot of the M/F clip suppliers.

Next you will be wanting people to include an additional character to indicate the size/shape of the performers.
I suggest:
8 = shapely woman
/ = well endowed man
O = obese female
& = hermaphrodite (sitting down?)
b = big bum no breasts
Q = obese male
P = large breasts no bum
| = stick thin

I think you are all lovely and thank every one of you for sharing your clips.

I didn't know this was YOU! 🙂 When do we get to shoot together, guy? :blowkiss:

Great News Guys,
In under 2 months, Thanks to all of you I have a clip in the top 50 at Clips4sale. To show my appreciation, we are offering buy one get one free deals to any member of TMF that buys a clip from now til 7/17 at 11:59 pm 48 hours of buy one get one at www.tickledguy.com. e-mail us after the purchase at [email protected] free clips must be equal length or shorter

and 2 new tickles coming this weekend including a 3 girl hogtie with Wondersquirt, Crissy Cox and Sarai......previews will be up tomorrow.

I"m not picky and rude, I'm tell you what I'd like to see...and suspect others would LIKE it as well.

Why do you think people want to see lovely women tickled, but when it's a guy, its okay if he's overweight? It's not. I like all types, but let's be real. This guy in these vids isn't in shape. Isn't even near being in shape... so I would like to see someone a little more handsome.

Don't attack me in forum because I asked to see someone more pleasant to look at.

are you stupid, or just ignorant?....

I"m not picky and rude, I'm tell you what I'd like to see...and suspect others would LIKE it as well.

Why do you think people want to see lovely women tickled, but when it's a guy, its okay if he's overweight? It's not. I like all types, but let's be real. This guy in these vids isn't in shape. Isn't even near being in shape... so I would like to see someone a little more handsome.

Don't attack me in forum because I asked to see someone more pleasant to look at.

or both...see keyword TACT....

I thought the Clip was good

Unfortunately, some people will always snipe. I respectfully suggest that if Erik wants to see a certain type of video, rather than continually complain, he go ahead and make one himself. Sometimes its better to get up and "do something" rather than always be a member of the peanut gallery.

Anyhow. I thought the video was great. Thank you for posting it.

Actually I have, you twits. Check out my work at bondagejeopardy.com - I've been making tickle vids for 25 years. M/M stuff - have even advertised it here. Of course. you folks that have never made anything can shut down. Thanks.

What's New

10/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Chat Room! It's free and there is always something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back